My first ever video... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Red face My first ever video...

Well, guys, here's my first video ever! It's one of the dogs playing in the snow. Don't mind the mess in the yard--Sami was too lazy to do the yearly clean-up without me being here to nag him.

The quality of the video coming straight from the camera was VERY good--but at 71.1MB, it was hardly practical to upload something that size, heheh!

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0060201&cimg=0

Quality is no longer GREAT, but the size is now manageable and you get the point.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

"Where's Kirby?..." "Oh. "

Loved it! But thankfully I can say we don't have that ugly of weather right now. No snow, at least!

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory
"Where's Kirby?..." "Oh. "

Loved it! But thankfully I can say we don't have that ugly of weather right now. No snow, at least!
Yes ... Kirby had business to attend to!

And the weather today IS very ugly! And the snow STILL hasn't let up!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 12:29 PM

I'm still cracking up at the where's kirby part Not so much what he was doing but just the way you said "oh" and then got so silent. That was your camera taking video? That video was great for a still camera. Eventually I will have to figure out drop shots myself.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 01:23 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
Eventually I will have to figure out drop shots myself.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow look at all the snow!!! Love your dogs, they're both beautiful!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Yep, Dena. That was my camera. And the video was even better before I lowered the quality/file size. And dropshots is very easy!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Haha

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! Great video, Rowan!! They are so cute. LOL at the where's Kirby part!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

Too cute! Seamus is so fiesty! And poor Kirby was like, "Let me do my business in peace, Mom!"

More videos!!!!!!!!!!