My good ole' boy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

My good ole' boy

I think I got a nice picture of buddy yesterday. I want to make up a new framed picture with all my boys~ I think i'll use this of Bud.
He's only 7 but looks a lot older , I think because of all his medical problems .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He's beautiful, Linda!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Linda, oh you know I adore your boys!! What a great shot of Buddy!
Jack is about the same age and he's starting to get white on his face. It makes me sad sometimes because when I notice it I realize he's really a senior citizen now....

A framed picture of all your boys will be gorgeous

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Gosh, thanks.
Poor Buddy started going grey at 2 or 3 years old- now his face is almost all white!
Beau just started to get a little tiny bit of grey over his eyes this year, and Beau is 5 yrs old. It's amazing how each one is different.
Now gambler it will not be noticeable(sp?) ya hoo- he's practically white now!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

That is a great fall picture. I have pictures of the cats on the fridge, and a little 3 set of cat frames, with Smitty in the big frame, and the two smaller ones have Babyy Girl and Peepman.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww Buddy is absolutely adorable! That is an awesome picture, that would look beautiful in a frame!:bfly:

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:06 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Great picture!!

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:15 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Linda you always take such wonderful pictures & Buddy is absolutley beautiful!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 07:51 PM
I Just Need One!

Buddy is gorgeous. I think it would look very nice framed.

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's a great picture of Buddy. Linda you really do take great pictures. Bet you could be a great pet photographer if you wanted to.

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 07:59 PM
I Just Need One!

Oh I just realized the resemblence of Buddy and this dog that is on a TV show. lol

Is Buddy a pure Golden? Cause I was wondering about this dog, since he has some white markings on his face and all. Just curious if he is a pure or has some mix in him?

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yep, Buddy is pure bred, and I have the medical bills to prove it .
Goldens get white faced when they grow older, and also a lot of Goldens have white markings on their chest, they're still pure bred but not show quality when they have white markings.
Pigsterz- well thanks for the compliment. i wish I could be a pet photographer. I wanted to take photography in college, but my dad for some reason didn't want me to.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Princess in Waiting

You never will get your dad trained. Try finding a photo course at Adult Ed. or something that doesn't cost too much (Uhoh, inciting child to go against parent!)

Erin's golden is all white-faced too and moves slowly. I see her so seldom that I almost cry every time I do see her. Now Erin has put hardwood flooring down in their den and Daisy can hardly walk for sliding. Poor Dog! (As I watch all of mine slip and slide around all over the house.)

He's a pretty dog and I think you've got a great idea.

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Donna- OMG- that was so many many years ago. I never even gave it a thought for years. But, maybe if my pet sitting doesn't increase like I want it, I guess i could pursue the photography idea.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Jack has the white spot on his chest. Pure bred, papers - and vet bills too I knew he wasn't show material and wouldn't meet breed standard when I picked him from the breeder we got him from - but he was always just meant to be a house pod dog - and that's exactly what he is!

He's having some trouble slipping on the tile or wood floors too
poor guy - especially when he runs around trying to keep up with the greased lightening Max!!

... I still think Goldens are the best - I love 'em all

I agree Linda, I love your pictures and think you would make an awesome pet photographer!

[center]

[

Tags
pure bred