my new puppy! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Talking my new puppy!

im getting a new puppy for Christmas! yay!!

ever since my dog died, we've been terribly sad, but now we're filling our hearts back up with a chek puppy! (dont know how to spell chek)

he's bred from a very adorable, and loyal dog ( i forget his name) and my dad says that its a famouse pure-blood dog that a bunch of sites lie that they have pups from him

anyways, im soo happy im getting a new dog!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to go to my forum! comeon, we dont bite!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

YAY Congrats! Update when you get the puppy

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

sure thing, they're a couple weeks old right now, and they're all black exept for a little brown on the legs

we're naming him Dasso, after his great, great grandfather

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

congrats on the new puppy

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Newborn Pup

Glad your getting a puppy, they sure do fill the spot..

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Congrats!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 08:33 AM

Congratulations on your new puppy! They are so much fun! There is no substituting their unconditional love and playfullness!

Wishing you wet noses and warm kisses!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

Yippee, new puppies are so much fun. What breed is your new one going to be?

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

its gonna be a chek shepard

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 07:45 PM
nikky

congrats cant wait to see a pic.

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Do you mean a Czech Shepherd?
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

yeah, that wat i ment...lol

and i'll get a pic as soon as i can! and i'll get a lot once i actually get it, but the person we're getting it from sent us a couple