My sisters new dog - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 04:03 PM

Jessica:
For one, you need to calm down. Just because someone posted something that you dont agree with gives you NO right to go off on a person saying they dont know how to train their dog. 1. YOu dont know my story on where I got my dog, now do you? You dont know how old she was, where she was before, or her mental status. So yes, I called her destructive.. Training does prevent that, but not everyone knows how to train a husky. She is now almost completely trained. I'm not saying shes destructive now. I'm not saying my other one is destructive. I'm saying they used to be. And hey, if your dogs can be let off the leash, so be it. But NOT EVERY DOG CAN! SOme just have that "run" instinct. Not every dog is the same. You look on Petfinder.com and i guarentee you will find huskies on there that have given up because their owners cannot handle their behavior. M whole point that I was trying to make to her was huskies are not for first time dog owners if they do not know how to handle or train a dog. And how is everything I said wrong? I believe I said they need lots of exercize... thats wrong? When Dragonrain reply to me, she stated that the dog is well behaved, stays with a stay at home mom, and she has read info on this breed.. Notice I said nothing else? THats because I realized, hey maybe they know what they're doing. So you need to drop it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 04:05 PM

but the way she said it was like they are all BAD..lol
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Hey I didn't start this thread to start any arguments!

I think we can all agree that ALL dogs need exercise, proper training, and attention - no matter what the breed! And also, no matter what pet your getting, you should always know as much as you can about it and how to care for it before you bring it home.

Anyways, Jack (my sisters husky) is doing good. He has seperation anxiety but they are working on that with their vet, and training. He's the sweetest dog. He loves giving kisses! My almost 2 year old niece learned how to say his name, and she's always hugging and kissing him. It's so cute! I wish I had more pictures to show everyone...I'll have to ask my sister to send me more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 06:27 PM

Aww i hope he gets over the seperation anxiety!
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 06:40 PM
RAT ADDICT

Michelle I am glad that he is doing well!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
dog owners, siberian husky