My soon to be Hubby wants a pup - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

My soon to be Hubby wants a pup

We wont be getting one any time soon. We might in about 2 or so years. I have plenty of doggy experience with tons of different breeds and his parents have owned Chihuahua's his whole life. Yep he wants a Chihuahua . However I wanted to get a rescue for him but he is telling me he wants a pure breed (nothing wrong with them mind you I just like rescuing ) so I wanted to ask if anyone had any good suggested breeders in California because I've visited some sites but I doubt if I were to call anyone they would really tell me any negatives in their breeding. It will also take me a while to save up $500.00+ dollars for sed pure breed pup. thnx everyone.

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Adolescent Pup

you may want to see if there is a chiuaua ( i didnt spell that right, did i?) rescue in your area. there are breed specific rescues. i think it would be a great comprimise
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Adolescent Pup

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

here in Fresno California there are chihuahuas every where...there are a few rescues but there are also tons of purebred pups in shelters, the shelters are full of baby chihuahuas, its crazy...

I hope you find just the right doggy for your family when the time is right

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I am such a dork I didn't even think of a breed rescue! thank you for the links hehe I doubt he can say no now

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Tags
breed, dog, hubby, pure, small