Need your VOTE- please - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 05:15 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Talking Need your VOTE- please

Do you think you can vote for one of my babies?

Gambler OR Beau

Heres the site:
http://www.safe-t-pet.com/photo/current.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Proud New Mommy

Tried to vote for Gambler but my comp. can't send emails!!! I havn't set it up yet..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 10:37 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gambler got my vote!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 11:10 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Gambler got mine, too.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 11:53 AM
My Ferrets Are Smarter Than I Am.

Gambler got my vote too! I just love labs!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yay!!! Keep voting gals! I haven't won a photo contest in sooo long. Guess i should try harder. I think my big competition is that puppy maltese with the cute little pink bow and tag . oh well- she's cute but who can resist a nice chunkey little lab boy!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Same from me

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 02:32 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

Gambler for my vote too....I think....if it worked!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Newborn Pup

Another vote for Gambler! What a cutie!

-Sue.

Dress up your pets!

We will donate $1 per
Dandy Doggy Duds sold
to our local animal shelter.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 08:50 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Just voted for Gambler. That look he had is priceless!

~ Jodi ~

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I voted for Gambler too. :blob2:
I was gonna vote for Beau, but seems like Gambler's getting all the votes so I didn't want to split it.
How many times can we vote?

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yay!!!! Keep the votes a coming!
I think you can only vote once, at least per e-mail address. I really am not sure though. I know my Aunt votes more but I can't do that. I feel like it's cheating or something.
Maybe I'll win a new tag for one of my dogs, that would be nice.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Boo
Adolescent Pup

Gambler got one more from me!

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I voted for Gambler!

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hi! I just wanted to let you all know that Gambler did not win the contest but Beau did!!!! That's really strange because it would seem that gambler got a lot of votes from here and also I was asking several others to vote for him too. But I'm not dissipointed at all that my Beau won I just wanted to surprise the people I got Gambler from, it would of thrilled them.
heres the link http://www.safe-t-pet.com/photo/index.html
Thanks for voting!