Nervous for my dog - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Nervous for my dog

My fiance and I are going to spend the night in downtown Atlanta and I am taking Dyna, my Jack-Rat to a place we have here called "Cloud Nine Canine". It is a lady that loves animals and she will babysit for the day the night the week, whatever you need. She has a BIG fenced in yard and only keeps a total of 7 dogs at one time. She keeps the big dogs seperate from the small dogs for obviuos reasons. She requires a stool check within 10 days of her babysitting and all updated shots.
Anyway, I am a little nervous. My Dyna has not spent the night out with out her mommy. I am afraid something will happen while I'm not there. I know she will have a great time becuase she loves to play with other animals, I just hate to leave her with someone else. I am going over there in a couple of hours and will stay there with her for about an hour before I leave, just to make sure she is comfortable.
Am I being weird about this?
This took a long time to post becuase Dyna keeps bringing me her ball so I can throw it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 10:01 AM

Nooo, you're not being weird. You sound like the rest of us here!!

I'm so concerned about leaving my Toby (bird) that we haven't been on a vacation in almost 3 years!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'd hate to leave my furkids, therefore I don't. If you checked out the place you're leaving Dyna at really well, then I wouldn't be too worried. I'm sure she'll be ok. I don't blame you for worrying though, I would too!