New Arrival This Saturday - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

New Arrival This Saturday

I can hardly contain myself. We have been waiting since May to adopt an ex racing greyhound and now we finally get to have him

He arrived in Ontario this past Saturday July 9, 2005 from Florida. He will spend this week with his foster mom getting adjusted to being a normal dog and then we will get him into our home on July 16/05. We are visiting him tomorrow and will get to see him for the first time.

The foster mom says he's a big klutz His racing name was Goodbye Kasey, so we can stick with Kasey or give him another since he doesn't respond well to Kasey anyway. We already had 2 names picked out. I guess we'll see when the time comes.

I'm just excited. My Pom passed away in March and I thought I'd want a break but I'm just dying without one. The excitement is just too much. And I thought I'd share before I burst at the seams!!!

Look Into My Voice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Congrats on your new addition, look forward to seeing pics of him too!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin