new Cledus pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

Talking new Cledus pics!

Here's some new pictues of my nutcase dog! He is getting to big! He is getting more wide then anything. I just love him! Here he is sitting pretty...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Here's another. I was teasing him with a treat, and he's licking his lips.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

He's laying down so nice, of course with that big ole tounge of his sticking out!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Here's one more of him. I was laying on the floor and he came up to me wanting to play. Those are Sadie's eyes glowing in the backgorund.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

And the last one for now... Sadie!

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:11 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwww!!! He is such a beautiful dog!!!!!!!!! What a cutie!!!!! Did you give your b/f Sadie for Christmas? Or did you have to keep that cutie!?!? I bet he was soooo excited!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:15 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Wow! Haven't seen Cledus in a while - sure is a cutie!!

How much does he weigh?

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

He will get her the 2nd. He's out of town now. He didn't want to leave he was so excited!
Cledus weighs about 60-65 pounds!

Last edited by lylwhitetiger; 12-29-2003 at 10:18 PM.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 07:41 AM
Adolescent Pup

Cute dogs!!!

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 08:21 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Wow ... Cledus isn't a baby anymore ! I love him - I just wanna wrap my arms around and hug that big ol' face !! Looks like he could give some great sloppy kisses too !

Sadie's a sweetheart - and I'm sure she won't be spoiled at all when her Daddy takes over

Sharon
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 11:47 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

oh they are both such cuties!! I love that 2nd pick of Cledus...

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 02:27 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Aww, look at that mug. Cledus looks like such a happy-go-lucky king of guy!

I've Been Frosted!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 04:33 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh my Cledus is sooo cute! I just love his face, and he was poseing (sp) great! Sadie is a cutie too!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Cute pictures!

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 11:48 PM
Newborn Pup

What an adorable guy! I love how his tongue is in all the pics. LOL Sadie is a cutie too! I have a kitty named Sadie.