New Daaawg and Home Alones - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:35 AM Thread Starter

New Daaawg and Home Alones

Hi,

I really want to get a dog and have been putting it off for years as I live alone and the times that I work are either 3 nights of 7pm to 7am or 3/4 days of 7am to 7pm.

The dogs I really want are either a Basset hound or a British Bulldog. From what I have read I know that the Basset is a real people person, very intelligent and is very likely to not like being alone when I go to work, so I guess that rules that one out.

The Bulldog is also said to be a real loyal, affectionate dog but as yet I havenít read anything to say how it would miss me.

I know that I am not in the best lifestyle pattern for a dog but I donít think I can be that unusual, however, I also want to be responsible, (hence having waited so long for various reasons). Would the Bulldog be ok if the Basset really was out? If not, are there any dogs that would be suitable? (Would love a Siberian Husky but that would be mad for me)

If thatís the case then its back to reptiles I guess!

Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
basset hound, siberian husky