New here so I wanted to introduce my pups. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

New here so I wanted to introduce my pups.

Hello, I just joined the other day and thought I'd introduce the dog side of my gang. I have 5, Tuffy, a Boxer, Brandy, a Min Pin, Odie, a Chow/lab mix, Rocky a Boxer/hound mix and Mooch, my 18 year old blind baby. Mooch is a Pom/mixed something. I'm hoping the pictures work for me, so I can show my pretty guys off.

Fingers crossed, here they come.

My gang thanks you for looking and hope to get a chance to know you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Playful Pup

Welcome Fox-Gang and family. You have an adorable looking bunch there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Pet Lovers Resource
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww how cute they all are, my boyfriend wants a boxer, but I have 3 dogs and he has 1 (blind also) so I think the time is not right lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're all precious! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the group!

Stephanie

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 01:27 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

oh theya re so cute and welcome to pt

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

They're adorable -- great pics! Mooch looks to be my favorite .. 18 sure is up there.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Miss New Booty

Aww they are all adorable!!! Welcome to Paw-Talk!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

and nice pups
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww they are all so very cute and welcome to PT

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 09:07 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

Oh! Awesome lookin' group you have! I especially love Tuffy! My sister (who is a mod here - jmb9101) has three boxers and I love them all!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Part of the Pack

Oh what a great gang. They all look so nice! I especially like the pom mix. So cute, I've always wanted a min pin as well.

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thank you everyone. I love my group of mixed up pups.

I have always had a Boxer in my life, from the time I was a baby, our family is Boxer people, they are a great breed. I just recently lost my female to cancer, Nilla, so I'm still getting over that, but hopefully one day soon, I will have another.

As to Mooch she is my baby. Mooch was set on fire, by some kids, 18 years ago, a friend of mine saw it and saved her. He brought her to me, so months and months of treatments and care, she made it. Sense then, she has been by my side, gone to work with me everyday, when I worked outside the home, Vacation's etc, she is there. Her age is now showing and I accept that she won't be with me much longer, but fingers crossed, I'll get a few more years to love her. She very special to me.

Thank you for the warm welcomes from everyone. I hope to share some more pictures with all of the rest of my gang, as soon as I get past my new member post limit and it doesn't take so long. Waiting has never been my strong suit. lol But I understand.

I also have 9 cat, Iggie's, rabbits, turtle, Ducks, Goose, goats and lot and lot of fish. . We are a BIG happy family here.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Newborn Pup

Welcome aboard! Your pups are adorable. Hope to hear much more about them.

Tracy

The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you'll never use in the real world.

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Feisty - Grumpy Old Cat 1990
Colby - Black Cat 1992
Please support your local Animal Shelters and Rescues!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Newborn Pup

Always great to see your beautiful kids, you did a great job posting the pics! How is Tuffy doing since Nilla's passing? I bet he misses her
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cute doggies, thanks for posting!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

Tags
lab mix