New pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

New pics!

Ok here's some new pics of my puppers

These first ones are the last ones taken at the apartment, I am now moved out and almost settled in at moms. Claire, Rebel, and myself are staying at Shannon's for now. Here they are

My babies!

Handsome Rebel

Cutie Claire

more to come...

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Rebel and Claire posing one last time in the bathroom lol!

Snoozin on the last night...

ok and just a couple more... lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww they are cute as ever

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

and here they are riding in the car on the way to Shannon's yesterday, we stopped at my mom's first to drop off some stuff and they got to run around outside Yay!

and that's all!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Aww!

I swear you make me wish I had a couple of doxies running around the house. As if I need to fall in love with another dog breed, Brandy!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

I just love that one where rebel is sticking his tongue out of the crate! just lovely! Great pictures. 8)
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Playful Pup

awwwwww.. very cute! I love the one with the spots

post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Newborn Pup

Awww, I love doggie tummies! Claire is so cute on her back.

"If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!" -ASPCA

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." - Henry Wheeler Shaw

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I too love the one where they are sticking their tongues out! Rebel looks like he's doing it to the camera!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

i love that 2nd pic of rebel!! and the last pic of all is great, too! you make me want a doxie, dude!!

post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

hehe Sorry you guys, hehe! They are addicting, lol!

Thanks for the lovely comments!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Cute pics as always! Are the puppies going to be staying with you at your mom's? You must miss them right now!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yeah they are, right now though, we're all staying at Shannon's. We were going to take them to moms last night but it was raining alot here. So we plan to go today, around 4:30 when my moms at work lol! (That way they can run around the house)

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Oh thats good. I thought you were separated from them! I bet they'll love it at your mom's!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Playful Pup

darlin' little critters

the only harm in not trying is failure before you begin...