New pics of Claire and Rebel... again! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

New pics of Claire and Rebel... again!

Pictures I took this week....

a few more to come....

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I got a kissy!

Look who I found in the tub!

a few more...

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

and that's all folks!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 09:08 PM

Adorable, I love the expression on Claire's face in the tub! They are so cute together too, I have a hard time getting any of my dogs to stay together long enough for me to take a picture.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Adorable as always! I love the one of Claire in the bathtub!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 10:17 PM

Brandy,
Those are great pics! I can't pick a fave, they're all too good!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks so much!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 11:36 PM

Those pictures are just way too cute.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Miss New Booty

AWWWWW! Brandy, they are adorable as always! I love them all!!!!! They have the same expressions and everything!!! And as I say everytime.. I love that rug, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaw! how adorable! they look like syncranized swimmers!!!!! how cute!!!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Look at those little doxie beggers!

Bet you can never resist cute faces like those.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks! Yeah, they get just about anything they want. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, such sweet faces!!!!! I love the first couple, with them posing together, adorable!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 06:14 PM

Aaaww! They're so cute! I love Claire! She is soo pretty! The bathtub ones are too cute..
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 10:00 PM

What were you swinging in front of them? LOL They are really very cute!!! 8)