New Puppy! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

New Puppy!

Im so excited! A lot of you probably know how much I love pits (and weeny dogs). Well I moved from my house about a week ago and left my baby with the family. I've been dragging it around for a while, really wanting another pitbull.
Luckily I found a puppy!
Once I get my stuff unpacked and home for good, I will post some pictures of him- for now, I'll explain.

He's all white with a big brindle colored spot above his tail on his back and another brindle spot around his right eye. His left ear (I believe) has little, black, faint, random, spots on it, and the inside of his cheeks have spots. His eyes are blue (but may still change brown)

Guess what they have named him. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 03:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hmmmmmm I'll guess Stripe! errr I mean Spot!

Congrats on the new pup! As a new puppy keeper myself (brand new rotten rotty hehe) I know how exciting it can be! Heh I also know how tired you may end up being during the first few weeks lol. My new pup has worn me out!

I can't wait to see the pics!!

Congrats again!

- Deb

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 05:12 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Congrats Rocheal! Does he look like this?

Orion Kinda looks like what you described!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 05:19 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Oh, Congratulations! Hoping to see pictures!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:21 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

congrats Rocheal!!! cute picture Mandie!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:24 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
congrats Rocheal!!! cute picture Mandie!!!
That's the talking Chunker-Butt...He'll tell you stories as he's clawing me up on messenger!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh look at him! He looks so sweet and innocent there! There's no way he'd scratch mama's burn!!

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:30 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Looks can be VERY deceiving

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:31 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Miss New Booty

Congrats, Rocheal!!!!!!! You must be so excited!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him!!!!
Orion is so cute, Mandie! I even got to hear him bark!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygurl823
Congrats, Rocheal!!!!!!! You must be so excited!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him!!!!
Orion is so cute, Mandie! I even got to hear him bark!
Yeah! In between my " oww oww oww ahh, Chunk! Owww, oww, get off me! Owww oww...."

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Miss New Booty

Ya, that's true! He liked hearing Snowy, my bird!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 09:18 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Oh he LOVED Snowy! Just never quite figured out where that whistling was coming from or who kept saying "hi" to him!

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 10:12 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

AWW! I can't wait to see pictures! I'll definately get on whenver I can until I get my own comp and net... But I bet you're SO excited!!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Aww!! Orion is adorable!

He kinda looks like that!! That's so neat we have matching dogs!

The only bad thing is, he has to live outside until Kevin and I can get our own house because he wont be potty trained. Maybe I can somehow potty train him.

Im so excited! I can't wait to post pics. Maybe I can bribe Kevin to dig out my digital camera so I can post pics of him and his litter mates.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
litter mates, potty train, potty trained, potty training