Hey guys.. I just got my first puppy, Kylie. She's a Boston terrier, 4 months old. I have been wanting this pup for about 8 years now and finally got the means to get one
. I know alot about the breed and dogs in general from reading, but I have a few questions for everyone as a new pet owner.
1. What cleaner would you recommend for cleaning up poo and pee stains?
2. Is four months too young to start clicker training? I bought a clicker but my baby seems to have the attention span of a gnat so far ... although it may have something to do with the fact that my two cats were bugging us when I was trying to teach Kylie to sit, lol
3. How often should I take her out at this age to potty? I know eight week old pups need every hour or two, but is that often necessary at four months?
4. How long does it take babies to adjust to walking on a leash? What's the easiest way to get them to do this?
5. My baby doesn't come to anything. Whistling, her name, kissy noises, clapping, snapping, anything. She's not deaf. But she doesn't come when you make noise in another room or when you motion for her to come, which is weird in my experience of being around puppies, they're usually pretty inquisitive right? Is this weird and how can I correct it?
Okay that was alot of questions lol. Anything you can give me is appreciated
Here's a picture!