New puppy name suggestions - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
My Ferrets Are Smarter Than I Am.

New puppy name suggestions

I'm getting a new chocolate lab puppy for Christmas!! I have a 2 year old male right now and the new pup will be a female. She will be ready on December 24.

My 2 year old is named Rolo after my favorite chocolate candy. I want the new puppy's name to be somehow connected to his. I have a little while to decide but it seems like I can't come up with anything!

Help!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww congrats on your new puppy! How excited you must be!!!
Rolo is such a cute name!!! I named my boy dog, Kahlua Hmmm lets see, a friend of ours has 2 dachshunds named Snickers and Reeses and I think those names are so cute! Let me brainstorm on some more...

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:40 PM
New Title? MEMBER.

Hmm, Twix, Caramilk (Cara for short), Hershey...

Candice

A friendly forum for pets and their owners!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhh Twix! Thats a cute one! I was thinking of Hershey also. Or the name Candy?

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww how exciting!! Congrats! :blob1:

I am the worst with naming pets! Rolo is such a cute name!
Hrrrm, so you want to follow the chocolate candy theme kinda thing?

Hershey? Godiva? (that would be weird to yell, huh? LOL)
Truffles? The ever popular Cocoa? Snickers and Reese came to mind too, like Jackie mentioned...
Dove?

I am sure everyone will post lots of suggestions!

You must be so, so excited!! Good Luck!! Don't forget the pictures when you get her home!!

[center]

[
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:51 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Ohh, I like Snickers and Twix.

Congrats on the new pup! Can't wait to see your pictures!

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

I like Snickers, Dove, and Twix. I think Dove is my favorite so far.

Rolo was almost Snickers but I didn't want a long name holler.

I'm not trying for just chocolate candies names, but I do want it to have something to do with chocolate. Any types of drinks or other languages that sound neat, ya know. I want to have a few names in mind so I can name her according to her personality.

Thanks for the ideas. I was seriously coming up blank!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohh Godiva! Yeah I was thinking of that, too!! And Dove! That is pretty! How about Bailey? Brad wanted to name Jasmine that so much, but it didn't fit, but I let him name our chinnie Bailey But I think it's such a cute name!!
Ohh yes, lots of pictures!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 06:55 PM
I Just Need One!

Congrats!

What a nice Christmas Eve event! I like the name Twix as well.

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 03:15 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

Congrats!!

I used to know a dog named Hershey! I like that name....hmmm....there's score, M & M , skittles, hmmmm....thats all I can think of right now...

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

I have to wait until I get to see/play with my new baby to decide for sure but I have picked a couple of names.

"Crystal's Christmas Kahlua" to be called "Lua" (hope you don't mind kittygurl823 )

or

"Crystal's Christmas Dove" to be called "Dove"

or

whatever comes to mind when I see her again.

Only a week for today and I'll get my puppy!!!

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 04:17 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

hehe I really like Bailey, Mocha, Java, Starbuck, and Godiva. I like those names. I named Claire kind of after Chocolate Eclaire. (I think that's how it's spelled) Good luck with the wonderful new pup!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Jackie's Kahlua might get mighty popular - it's on my list for my next pup!

I'm going for a liquor theme name - Bailey, Remy, Kahlua...

Then there is always Brad
He'd kill me wouldn't he!? ( I hope he sees this post! heheh)

[center]

[
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 05:19 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhh I like that, Buggirl! I don't mind at all, silly!!! Yup, you will definaltely see once you play with your puppy! You must be soo excited!
Brandy- how cute is that! You named her Claire after a choc. eclaire! How creative!!!
Linda - ROTFL!!!!!! Brad is in here right now and he saw that!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I think you should go with the name Brad! LOL! Kahlua, Bailey and Remy! The liquior theme!!!!
Do you know I was looking at a dog list of names and Kahlua wasn't in there!? I thought it was popular!?

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh Boy!!! A chocolate lab !!! I'd like one of those too.

Reeses came to my mind but I don't think it's female enough. I like Mocha the best for a girl.

Tags
chocolate lab