New Puppy Pic - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

New Puppy Pic

Name still yet to be determined, but he's home with me!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awwwww!!!!!! What a little cutie! More pics, more pics!

Rhonda

post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

He is truly adorable Congrats again!!! He definitely chose a terrific mommy

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Twist my arm, Scarlette.

Stephanie

post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Aww! I just want to kiss that little puppy nose!

Rhonda

post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! Steph he is just adorable!!!!! What a total sweetheart!!!!! Do you have any name ideas yet??

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

OMG he is precious

You should call him Chance. Since it was by chance he fell into your loving arms.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Playful Pup

Wow you took the puppy home!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't need surgery, so he is going to be ok?
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

He should be fine. The ulcers seem to be healing well. We're doing drops every 4 hours right now, and the ophthalmologist wants to see him back on Tuesday. The surgery they would've done would have eventually made him blind anyway, so this was definitely the route to go. An adult doesn't heal as well as a puppy does, so the doc wanted to give him a chance since he was so young.

Thanks everyone, I'm so very smitten. He napped on my lap for a good 20 mins, and then walked into his crate and is napping again. I'm about to go pick up the rescue chins and am going to leave him here, see how he does. He's squatting quite a bit, but I'm sure it's more confusion at this point than anything. We're being consistent with the training - wish us luck! Hopefully he'll settle in soon.

Stephanie

post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Yay!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Congratulations! He is such a doll! Most pugs I see I think are really ugly, but this guy is soooo adorable!
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Playful Pup

So does this mean that with the drops, maybe he won't go blind?
He is very cute!!! Good Luck and i am sure he will settle in soon
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

He has good sight right now and should keep it. The concern with melting ulcers is that he'll lose his eyes but they are healing much better than expected and should be fine.

Stephanie

post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:36 PM
I Just Need One!

Wow what a cutie! I didn't even know you picked up a new pupper! Congrats!

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is definately a cutie!!! Give him a kiss for me!