Newborn frenchies! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Wink Newborn frenchies!

New delivery! We delivered 3 healthy french bulldogs yesterday, by C section. Wanted to share some pics.......

This one is of me holding the biggest of the 3.....the second one born.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and frenchie 1.jpg (28.0 KB, 62 views)

__Chipper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Here's all three of them soon after delivery.......how cute are they!!??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg all the babies.jpg (25.3 KB, 60 views)

__Chipper

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Another of the 2nd born...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frenchie 1.jpg (17.8 KB, 55 views)

__Chipper

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Here's mom getting stitched up....she did great during surgery, Im sure she's going to be a wonderful mommy!.....Her name is Marshmallow, and she's a sweety!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marshmallow c section.jpg (25.0 KB, 53 views)

__Chipper

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

How precious!!!

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 04:18 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awwwwwww!!!! How cute!!! They look so precious
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them!
Good Luck to the new mommie and her new babies!

[center]

[
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 04:29 PM

Awww how sweet.Thanks for sharing.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Proud New Mommy

AWW!!! I wish we could afford another dog!! They are adorable!! Congrats on the babies! They're so CUTE!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 06:05 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Marshmellow? I love that name!!!

Such cute little babies!!

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 09:07 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

They are really cute!

For some reason I thought french bulldogs were usually black. Maybe I was thinking of a different breed, but they are adorable no matter what color.

Rhonda

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

They are so cute!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

That is my absolute FAVORITE part of the vet field - babies!!! Thanks for sharing and it's nice to see you!

Stephanie

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

Awwww, they are so cute! Little wrinkly white balls running around. Congrats! Give mommie hugs for me.

I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

OMG they are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the blonde frenchies.

Yeah Scarlette, frenchies are normally black. THe fawn (or blonde) are becoming more common now though. They can also be brindle.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Those Frenchies are absolutley adorable!! I just want to kiss their little smoochy faces!