no name poodle - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

no name poodle

My cousin's toy poodle pup is arriving on monday and she still doesnt have a name picked out for her !! She is a black female toy poodle pup and her showname will start with "Elk Creeks _______" any cute name ideas would be greatly appreciated. Everyone in my family looks to me when naming a new pet, i can usually think of something but im stumped on this one .

Lois Isabel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 04:06 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

a black female toy poodle? hmmmm.......

midnight
soot
star
bella
pepper
olive
olive oil
junebug (since she's arriving in june)
spidey
curls
inky (because of the black hair)

i may come up with more, but i have to go to bed now. and i can't wait to see pics!

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 06:08 AM
Playful Pup

I think Bella is a great one!I would defo call mine that if I had one!

This smiley is wicked!

This is Bruzzer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 06:26 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Mystique
Serena
Raven
Lola
Isabelle
Hannah

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

paddle

moonshine

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Playful Pup

How about Dixie!?!

This smiley is wicked!

This is Bruzzer

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

any word yet on a name?

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Newborn Pup

Hope this doesn't sound silly, but since she has black hair.....I thought of Betty Boop. Maybe you could call her Boo for short?

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

Aw, we'll have twins! Mine's name is Priscilla. What about Ebony?

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:52 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I've made a list of all of your suggestions as well as mine, now Margie just has to choose from the list . Im really glad i asked for some names on here i could have never thought up most of the ones you guys suggested, thanks so much they are all really nice names (i looooove bella, doesnt it mean beautiful in italian?) these are my faves out of all the suggestions, so hopefully she picks one of these:

Ebony
Raven
Betty Boop
Bella
Dixie

Thanx to everyone for your suggestions, they were all great!!

Lois Isabel

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

MissAmanda, Priscilla is too cute, she looks alot like Cindy my black toy. I'll post pics of the new pup when she is all settled in. I should take some pics of my dogs, they live at my moms so i will have to bring the digi cam next time. The dogs belong to my mom and i, unfortunatly my apricot toy poodle named Perdy died this last summer, she was 16 years of age . Shes in heaven though and we still have her two best freinds, Hattie a silver toy poodle and Cindy a black toy poodle, both girls. Anyways i will take pics next time im at my moms, they arent in show cuts or anything they are retired but they sure are cute . My mom is a dog groomer and she likes to give them nice breezy puppy cuts for summer.

Lois Isabel

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Her name is Kiwi

Lois Isabel

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 10:35 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

that is sooo freaking cute! congrats! love the name.