Not sure what to do - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Not sure what to do

I am sure you all think i am full of drama lately and yes i pretty much am not sure if it's something in the alberta water or something else. Well me and my fiancee are living in condo's at the moment and have four neighbour's we have been here since march well when we moved in we were told we are unable to have a huge dog well our neighbour on the end has either a pitbull or english bull dog not really sure i see if i can get a picture of her sometime. Well my issue is that our agreement when moving into the condo's was our dog's have to be on a leash when outside our little harley is but this huge dog is never on a leash they just let her go and she rips around all the other two including our backyard like it's their own backyard don't get me wrong this dog is as sweet as pie it is more of the owner's i have a problem with they are quite rude and doesn't seem like they have any remorse for letting their dog crap, pee or chew up flowers or grass. Just yesterday the dog was out last night my fiancee and his brother had gone out at 8:15 the dog was out we watched a movie at they went out at 9:31 pm and the dog was still outside and the poor thing was shaking she's got really short fur and was trying to get everyone's attention we ended up taking her back over to their house just as the guy was coming out and all he said was thank you and didn't say sorry for the stuff this dog does they always let her outside and it is usually when we let harley out and this dog does not play nice she literally plow's my little dog over and body flops on him. This dog does not seemed trained at all and doesn't seem like she hang's out with alot of dogs so she doesn't know how to play with another one let alone a small 7 pound dog. We are basically at our witt's end with how they just let her run around everyone's yard which she always ends up at our back door whether harley is out or not but we have no idea what to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
RAT ADDICT

Talk to the owners.Tell them to get their dog under control...or call Humane Society.The dog shouldn't be roaming and getting on other people's property.

I would HATE having dogs roaming on my property,peeing and pooping everywhere and if I had that happen,I would probably call the Humane Society.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

We've tried that and they told us they would start putting her on her leash but it was this thin little green leash. I might have too they haven't done anything specially since they left her outside that one day to the point she was shivering to death and when i opened the door to outside she tried to come inside and i've talked to my condo board and they don't seem to be doing much.

Tags
dog, nasty neighbours