Not you! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Not you!

Do your dogs know when your talking to them, or another dog or pet? Tanner is such a good dog, and he catches on to most things really quick. But Like when we tell allie 'No' or 'Stop' tanner stops whatever hes doing. and if we call allie over, like to get her to lay in her bed or something, Tanner comes or tries to.. its kinda cute.. but he gets so confused sometimes Especially when hes being good and laying down with his toy, and allie starts getting an attitude with her toy, we have to deal with allie, and tanner gets really fustrated, he will come in and out if his kennel, and goto the door and what not.. kinda the same reaction he had to the vaccum cleaner.. so part of it is hes afraid of allie when she growls and stuff. which is kinda the point i guess.. but i dunno.. i was just wondering if your dogs know whos who. Like can you tell one dog to sit while the others standing there? or will they both sit? (( or both ignore you completely ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

We have a four year old pug and a four month old mini schnauzer. They will do some things separately. You can call one and not the other, but if you tell one to sit they both sit. Give me your paw, two paws go out, etc. God forbid we say "bad dog". They're both overly sensitive and no matter which one we're talking to they both sulk the rest of the night after that.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

if we say any command both puppies do it...but the older dogs know because their commands are different lol...but at my grandmas you say sit both of hers sit, you say no and both go to their crate...they are so silly lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
older dog