Oh No!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Oh No!!

A friend of ours has a gorgeous English Bulldog named Lola. He paid to have 3 sessions of artificial insemination done to get Lola pregnant with a really nice stud. She delivered last night.
Lola had 5 healthy puppies!! But here's the kicker...
All 5 pups are black and tan with smooshed faces and have LONG tails! The neighbor's German Shephard was the one to knock her up! Good thing is she was able to deliver naturally and no need for an emergency C-section. It just kills him though that after everything with the insemination and X-rays and all...he got MUTT puppies! However, Dr. Lehr and Dr. Seals said today that it's probably a good thing. Since she has delivered this litter so easily, it is more likely she can deliver pure breds just fine with the next
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

That had to suck!! Im glad her delivery went well though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Whoops!! Glad the delivery went well but sheesh ...

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I guess she showed them. All that waiting... that's got to be no fun. I but they are cute none the less. Whatever Lola wants....

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 02:23 PM

OMG shepherd/bulldog puppies! shepherds with smooshed faces LOL. Look on the bright side....they have to be soooooo cute. Poor guy all that money and time spent. Did he know how the shepherd got his bulldog? Post pics if you are able to get any. I'm dying to see what they look like.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmilla
Whatever Lola wants....
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 02:51 PM

I'm with Brenda, I'm dying to see pics!!
Guess Lola wanted the real thing after all
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

The German Shephard jumped his fence and into his yard...he thought he had been quick enough and shooed him outta there, but apparently not before they did the deed.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I Dream of Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
The German Shephard jumped his fence and into his yard...he thought he had been quick enough and shooed him outta there, but apparently not before they did the deed.
now, that's FAST and CUNNING

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Heehee...new breed...a German Bulldog! I'll most likely be able to get pics in a few weeks when they start developing more...right now they just look like newborn puppies (with smooshed faces and long tails)
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg! LOL. i can't wait to see pics either! all that medical stuff for nothing! she was pregnant the whole time! haha!

btw - are they getting a taller fence so it doesn't happen again or with another dog?

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 08:45 PM

Awww, I cant wait to see pics of them.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OMG!!! I do hope to see pics though!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:32 AM

omg how funny, but sad at the same time.

I can't wait to see them though.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 07:19 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Oh the irony.

I just wonder how in the world that happened since English Bulldogs aren't exactly all that tall! Poor guy! What a surprise, indeed!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Tags
pure bred