Which one is the best dog dental treat for bad breath? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

Which one is the best dog dental treat for bad breath?

Hi,

He was at the vet yesterday and had his teeth and gums checked. I do not always remember or have time to brush his teeth , so I am looking for something to give him when that happens.

Is there any suggestion?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
need
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Part of the Pack

I give my dogs Greenies and similar products. They just chew one a day and it's keeps their teeth clean and healthy.

~Ren~
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rags- Blue Healer/Border Collie Mix

Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

Tippy- Black and White Fancy Rat

Fredi- Tan and White Fancy Rat

RIP- Aggie, Dorito
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

I wonder if my dogs would like greenies...not that they're that horribly picky ...but i've been seeing that kind a lot lately!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

The don't have much to say for my dog's teeth and gum are healthy. He's always enjoying his frozen kong toy with peanut butter in it.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!

Tags
dogs dental