Oooh! Those Evil Deer! :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:01 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Oooh! Those Evil Deer! :)

Jack has finally taught Max that deer in the yard are evil and the proper way to handle it is to run to the window and bark and growl at them

Today I heard them run into the living room doing their signature "Evil Deer!" routine.... I grabbed the camera and I managed to get a shot of The Boys saying "Mom!! Hurry!! The evil deer is out there - we must protect you and scare it away!!"

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:03 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

And here is what makes them go nuts!

I took it through the window so it's a little hard to see...
but there it is! The evil deer!

Ohhhh doesn't she look viscious? Sooo scary!!

[center]

[
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 06:39 AM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Smart dogs you have there! Now if only I could get Cookie to bark and alert me to these deer sitings. I hope they did scare that deer away!

That is a very pretty picture of the deer!

I've Been Frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 09:23 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Awwwwww...how sweet they look!! That poor deer...
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Indecision Queen

My goodness that Deer looked sooooo EVIL!!!!!LOL!!!
I'm glad the boys are keeping you safe from such an EVIL deer.

~Angela and the group~
Oscar~ Male Crested Gecko
Burt~ Male Leopard Gecko
Ernie~ Male Leopard Gecko
Candy~ Female Ball Python
Gidget~ Female Leopard Gecko
Paige~ Female Cholcolate Chihuahua
Marley~ Female Harlequin Great Dane
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 09:52 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Bad deer!

Good job Max & Jack! Way to be the alarm system!! lol

Great pic of the deer too!

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

how cute!!!!!!!!!!! i understand...not the deer, but the barking. hey btw, you should frame that deer picture!!!!! it's so pretty!!

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwwww Linda!!! How cute they are! Your own "deer alarms", how cute!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 01:09 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

How cute is that????
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 02:54 PM
I Just Need One!

Cute. Do you get to see deer all the time? *jealous*

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Every day, all day! Deer use the same paths to wander their terrain so we get the same bunch all the time. They are SO descructive too.

They have eaten their way through all my shrubs and landscaping! Sometimes they are so bold they stand in my driveway and won't even move when we get out of the car- they will stare us down!

They have come right onto my front steps and eaten the potted flowers that I plant every spring

They are in crazy mode right now because it's mating season and food is getting scarce... they're running all over!

[center]

[
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh wow, they will stand in your driveway when you get in your car and won't move!?!?!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Heck, the deer eat my horses' hay and they even have the audacity to lick the salt block and then go drink out of the horses' water trough!

Rhonda

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Newborn Pup

Deja,

If you put a few of them in your freezer they won't be quite so daring.

Give your dog an extra hug today, for their time with us is too short as it is.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Everyone on my husband's side of the family *loves* Venison... I am not a big fan Maybe I can put a sign in my yard with a picture of one in the freezer

They really can be pesky creatures!!

[center]

[