Our saved pup Max... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Our saved pup Max...

Hi everyone..I'm Sebastian..new to the boards here. My wife and I live in Texas and last weekend we went to the shelter and brought a pup home. They found him abandoned at a Walmart parking lot (origionally we were going to name him Wally) and guessed he was around 4 months old. He did really good on the car ride home. His first day was a freebee as we could tell he had been abused in his previous home as he was very skiddish...so taking full advantage of this freebee he pooped and peed all over the house (even after long walks). Today has been one week exactly and he doesn't go in the house anymore. The vet put him at 6 months so we're taking a median and saying 5 months old. 45 pounds of nothing but love. He did have a bit of a kennel cough when we first got him but he seems to gotten over it. He'll sneeze occasionally with some shooting snot...but nothing like the always coughing, mucus running nose his first few days.

We really have no idea what he is. The shelter had him down as a "Lab mix" which 90% of the unknowns there are. The vet put him down as a German shepard mix which honestly I don't really see that at all other than a little bit of his color. All I see is Rhodesian Ridgeback (without the ridge ofcourse)...maybe Mastiff but he's awefully tall/thin to be a Mastiff and maybe boxer or other somewhat shortfaced dog. Here are some pics...
http://members.tccoa.com/seabass55/max1.jpg
http://members.tccoa.com/seabass55/max2.jpg
http://members.tccoa.com/seabass55/max9.jpg
http://members.tccoa.com/seabass55/max10.jpg

**Edited by admin - pictures were 1024x768, which is way too big to on the thread itself. Please click the links to see the images. - Jade**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

he is absolutely adorable. I can't say for sure what I see in there, but he's beautiful regardless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Oh my gosh what a total doll! SUCH a sweetie!!!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww! He's so cute!!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaw! what a cute puppy!! you are lucky to have him and he's lucky you found him.

and

Tags
german shepard, kennel cough, lab mix