Penny's Pony... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Penny's Pony...

Tail, that is! haha. well, her hair kept getting in the way of her eyes. so until i can take her to the groomer, i made her a little ponytail. it keeps leaning forward, though! haha! here are some pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

here's a couple more after i fixed it. i love the body shot!! so cute! i may frame it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww!! hehe That's so cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awww...she's so pretty! (and shiney!) You know Jane, I kinda like her little pony tail falling forward!! She's so darn cute! Yup, If I ever got a toy breed, it would be a Yorkie

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Adolescent Pup

hehehe So darn cute. i also like the messy pony tail falling over.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thanks guys!! she is cute, isn't she? haha. just don't tell HER that. she doesn't need a bigger ego! haha!

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

The first picture is hilarious!

The other dog has a look that says "what the heck is that in your fur?"

Karen

[

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 11:01 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

that is sooo cute..i dont think i have ever seen a dog with a ponytail....lol

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Awww that's so cute!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 06:54 AM
Adolescent Pup

She's so cute! Does she try to take the ponytail out or leave it alone?

~Chalupa, Lady, Moxie, Paiseley & Boozer~

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

crazy chin - yah, chaquita was like, "what did mom do to you?"

jenn - well, it kinda bothered her. but it would just start coming out on its own when she'd paw at her head and face (which she does anyways). so i took it out about 10 min after i took the pics. but it was cute while it lasted! haha.

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 11:51 AM

That pup is so cute!
What you did is actally called a top knot when they show yorkies they wear there hair in a top knot with a lovely bow.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 04:31 PM

I worked in an office a while back where my boss had a yorkie and we used to use those teeny tiny jaw clips to keep her hair back, she seemed to like that better than the pony tail. Half our day was spent trying to figure out which one she should wear.

Penny looks adorable in her little side ponytail. Reminds me of the 80's I'm going to go put on 5 different color socks now and scrunch them down to get into the mood LOL
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

lol dena! i used to do that sock thing!!! haha! two different neon colors on each foot! haha!

fizz - yah, i know what a top knot is. i had the groomers give her one once, and it just looked so tight that i ended up taking it out. i usually just keep her hair really short. she needs a haircut sooo bad! haha.

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! Look at Penny! Her ponytail is so cute! Those are adorable pictures you got!

~* Jackie *~