People that scare me... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

People that scare me...

I went into work this afternoon after being sick Friday and this morning. I found a note from April (one of our vet techs) that filled in for me while I was gone. It said, the "rock" in the back is Kujo. He's famous for eating cage cards.
Okay, so I thought she was saying this dog was fat (which he is) but when I went to check out his paperwork and file to make sure there was no big smilie face on it (indicating he's a biter), I realized what she really ment by "rock"
This dog is a new client and under breed, the owners actually wrote the word "Rock" Apparently, we have a new breed! It's called a "Rock Wilder"...People who have a purebred dog and can neither pronouce it or spell it correctly scare me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 04:57 PM

LOL!!!!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

You and me both. My favorite is the rockwilder and the dash-hound.

Oh, and you can't forget the lasa loosa.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Lasa Loosa!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

OMG. Check out this email I got at the webmaster address at 4:30. How freaking funny!

Quote:
i am looking for a rockwieler or a doberman puppy under 3 months old. I don't know if you can help me or not because I can't afford retail prices that I have seen so far on the web but if your prices are reasonable please contact me back.
Number 1 - Obviously, PT doesn't sell puppies.
Number 2 - What happens when the rockwieler puppy gets ill? What about vet care costs?
Number 3 - How funny that you just posted this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
Lasa Loosa!
Seriously. I had an older guy call one night and when he said he had a lasa loosa puppy, it literally took all my willpower not to bust out laughing.

Stephanie

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

OMG! That's too funny! A woman called the other day about her Rockwilder and I asked her if she was serious! She said she had a German Rockwilder! I told her very sarcastically that I'd never heard of that breed! She TOTALLY didn't get it and said she'd have to show me what a German Rockwilder was when she came in! Lucky for me, I didn't have to deal with her because I know I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. Instead, Cesea called me in to help sex some baby bunnies
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 06:27 PM

!!! Took me a while to figure out what a rock wilder was. But lasa loosa! That's just pathetic.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL that would be a funny breed.......
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Some people

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

WOW. scary...

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 09:22 PM

Lasa loosa.

I couldn't just sit there with a straight face if someone said that. I would have peed myself!

Lasa loosa poopies? The dog gets lasa lossa a lot?
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

LOL!! Scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
You and me both. My favorite is the rockwilder and the dash-hound.

Oh, and you can't forget the lasa loosa.
haha, people always tell me what a cute dash-hound I have!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 10:59 PM

My favorite breed would have to be a schnoodle! I think they are fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
!!! Took me a while to figure out what a rock wilder was. But lasa loosa! That's just pathetic.
AHHHHH! I feel left out! I cant figure any of them out......
(here I will guess) lasa loosa is a lasa opsa (dunno how to spell it, lol)and a what?!?!?!

and a rock wilder is a rot wieler and a!?!?!?!?!? I need help!!!!!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Lasa Loosa is a Lhaso Apso
Rock Wilder is a Rottweiller

Here's another good one: "Weiner Raner"
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 09:43 AM
PT's Official Law Breaker

OMG too funny

Tags
baby bunnies, lhasa apso, vet care, vet tech