Pet Cremation-What do you think?
I lost my 16 year old Golden Retriever when I was 21 years old. It was devastating and I still get misty-eyed thinking about her.
I am not 29 years old and I want to offer cremation services that weren't available to me when my dog passed away.
Please help me realize my goal by answering a few questions:
**I apologize in advance if any of these questions are unsettling.**
1. If your dog passed away, how would you handle the disposition of your pet? (Burial, Cremation, Leave it up to my vet)
2. Would you consider placing your pet in a pet cemetery?
3. Would you prefer to have your pet euthanized at home or at a vet's office?
4. What kind of grief materials or counseling would be useful to you?
5. Would you consider pre-planning a cremation for your pet?
6. How much do you think is reasonable for an individual cremation? (Your pet would be cremated alone and returned to you in an urn.) a) $50 b) $100 c) 150 d) $200 e) $250 f) $300+
7. Are you a man or a woman?
8. How old are you?
9. What kind of pets do you own?
Thank you so much for any kind of information. I really want to help pet owners with the heart wrenching grief that comes from the loss of a pet.