pet sitting for a friend - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

pet sitting for a friend

Well a friend of mine and her husband(i havent seen them for 2 years) me and my fiance went to see them this weekend and she asked me to help her look for a puppy(her husband told her no) since they live in a basement suite and the people upstairs didnt want them to get another animal(they have a cat at home) well she decided to go against them and get a bichon x poodle on friday night. They called the people and said that they had gotten a little puppy and they completely freaked out and said they couldnt bring the puppy back to the house. So now i am stuck with a puppy that i know i am going to fall in love with and same with harley boy. I think it was very selfish of them to get a small puppy when they knew in the first place they werent going to be able to keep him and they pawned him off on us when we have been looking for a puppy pal for harley to play with. Its going to be heartbreaking for harley if and when his buddy leaves. These people have had two dogs and 1 cat before and they only lasted a couple of months then they got rid of them. I think if they arent able to keep him we are going to ask if we can buy him and then just not talk to him after this is all over that or they just become aquantances that we dont see very much anymore. They also named he poor guy cujo(after that movie called cujo) her husband wants to turn this poor little guy into a meanie(he had a pitbull before and would gloat that his dog would growl and bark at pakistans)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What are the reasons for people upstairs for not letting your friend get another animal? Hope they could settle with other people there to let them have Cujo or not, at least you are there. Keep us updated.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I don't understand people that do things like that. I hope that they let you keep the puppy. And I would not call this poor little guy Cujo while in my care. After all the chances are they will not be able to keep him.
Good luck with him. My boss has a bischon that he brings in on Friday's in the summer. I love that little dog. It's funny though because he doesn't necessarily like everyone.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

They arent very nice people anyways but this is the only place they have to live(they have disabilites so they live with roommates) i think they just dont want to deal with another dog specially when they leave the house alot and until very late at night they barely are there to take care of their cat so the people upstairs need to do it and they already have a cat and a 15 year old dog.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I think it was just an impulse buy which i will never understand either. They are if i can come up with the $250 that they want me to give them(which i think is completely stupid but whatever i will do it just because this poor little guy needs a good life) We re-named him romeo. I hope he likes everyone except certain people(like strangers on the street)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Well since i didnt post any pictures yet here are three pictures of my new boy romeo and harley. Oh and how am i able to kick his sugar habit. He has been trying to eat my cheetos and i had sucker yesterday and he was trying to take that too.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:28 PM

Aw he's cute.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 12:40 PM
I am allergic to maths

Awww, what cuties. Romeo looks like a happy little chappy

Tags
poor guy, puppy