Photos of my "pack" of dawgs... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Photos of my "pack" of dawgs...

Okay, first and foremost, there is Shay. He's the main man here, my first show dog, my first Champion, my first obedience competition (and titled) dog, the sire of my first litter... my best friend.

CH. SHAY CD

Next comes Trouble - the mother of my first litter, and hopefully my second. She is my first owner handled Best in Show dog... my first "soft" dog that taught me a whole lot more about training. She's my special girl....

BIS CH. TROUBLE

Then Gunner. Gunner is.... well, he's Gunner. He's my first import. I brought him in from Hungary. I would repeat it in an instance. He's my beautiful grey Terv (faulted in the US, but quite acceptable here in Canada).

CH. GUNNER

Next on the list is Wren, my wired girl. Wren is a Belgian Laekenois, not recognized in the US yet, but very recognized in the rest of the world. Wren is an awesome little girl, and pending health clearances, will help perpetuate her variety.

CH. WREN

Dolly the Aussie belongs to my daughter. She will be shown starting in 2006, that is, if we can teach her to keep her feet on the ground...

DOLLY
http://www.spiritusdogs.ca/dolly/dolly20050918c.jpg

And Abby, our Great Pyr. She's the guardian of all she surveys, and does a dang good job of it. The best shelter dog I have ever had the pleasure of sharing my life with... I am so happy we rescued Abby!

http://www.spiritusdogs.ca/abby/abby20041230a.jpg

Hope you enjoy the canine side of the family . Feline, equine, and bovine are yet to come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 05:48 PM

They are so beautiful! They look like they are enjoying the snow! Great pics!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 05:52 PM

They are gorgeous. I love Shay, Trouble, and Gunner the most. They really are all stunning though.

Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They are gorgeous!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 06:38 PM

You have a beautiful "family" and you ought to be very proud! By the way, those are some awesome pictures!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 07:47 PM

They are gorgeous!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 08:10 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

oh my goodness they are all so perfect and beautiful...and those pictures are amazing...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 09:05 PM

They are all so beautiful. Belgians have become my favorite breed ever since getting Sherpa my Malinois back in May.