Pics of Biscuit in her new winter coat! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Pics of Biscuit in her new winter coat!

Well the last couple of nights have been absolute freezing cold here and so it was time for Biscuit to get her jumper! I had one in mind but we were trying to order it in at work so I wouldn't have to pay much for it but we were having trouble getting them and so I just gave up. Well they are so popular that all the red ones were gone! Actually there was only one jacket left and before they had about 50. Luckily enough it was in Biscuit's size.....so while she looks totally like a boy now I just told her that Blue was cool this winter for dogs and red was soooo last year and she was totally fine with that!!!
First pic is of her and Alex.....we were having a **** of a time trying to get a decent pic of her! she kept looking at the ground!!

And here she is doing her best Eminem impression (the hood does come off and I take off for bed!

And this isn't the greatest pic but her crate finally came ot work on Thursday and she is doing great in it!!! All it took was a couple of pieces of chicken and that crate was hers!!! I shut the door over without locking them the first two nights, but it gets locked now and she hasn't tried to claw her way out!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Oh Carmen! She looks so cute!!! Oh I need to get a couple of those for Kali and Orion for next winter! She looks so fabulous!
It also sounds as if she's doing really well with the crate too. You've done such a wonderful Job with her! And her Eminem impression is too cool! Here's Kali's just without such a well fitting hoodie on! LOL

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

omg it's another eminem doggy!!!!! I was so scared that biscuit's coat wasn't going to fit her width wise but it just does!! no putting on the pounds cause it's winter and she can cover up for this girl!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

O-M-G carmen! those pics are sooooooo adorable! i just love biscuit!

and mandie, that pic is soo cute!

you guys are both too much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Those are hilarious. I love the coats they look adorable.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww look at Biscuit in her coat!!! She is so cute, Carmen! And look at Alex, the guy who wouldn't talk to us on YIM! LOL!!!
Mandie, what an adorable picture of Kali!!!!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jackie I know he was in such a bad mood that night!!! And he thinks my pms is bad!!! He has it at least once a week!!!

ok well here is one more for you! The last one I promise! I need ot go and clean my house sooooo bad!!!!

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

agh! i just can't get over how much i love biscuit! i wish i could visit you guys in aussie! give her a big smooch on her nose for me!!!

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jane I will as soon as she wakes up!!! she is snoring her head off on an old pillow!!!! And you know I can't believe how much I love her either!!! I'm already stressing out about leaving her for three weeks!! I'm gonna miss her soooooo much!!! And even alex loves her which is just totally amazing!!
I wish you could come visit us too!!! That would be soooo awesome!!! But you know give me a couple of years and I'll be there gooing and gaaing over penny and chaquita!!!

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww too cute

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

She's so cute in that jacket! I loves, and it's great she did so well in her crate, that's like Rebel's crate.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 01:01 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

AAWW! How cute!

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 09:22 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Cute! What a little *bad* doggie!!

~ Jodi ~

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I've looked at the weather several times and then at the pics and then at the weather again and then at the pics again.

It's over 90 degrees here in the daytime and no lower than 75 at night.

You people and your cold weather.... it just confuses me

That coat sure is cute though!!! Hmmmm I wonder what my Chelsea would look like in a bikini and what my Stryker and Samson would look like in Speedos

- Deb

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Oh my goodness! Those pics are just adorable!! I love the hoodies! Ha ha...too cute!!