Pics of Brutus!!! (Posting for another member) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Pics of Brutus!!! (Posting for another member)

Hi everyone! Brian, Brutus' dad wanted me to post these for you guys to see! Brutus sure is cute!!! Check him out

Brutus and Dad

Chowin down!

Isn't he adorable!!!!!???

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwwwww!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 10:46 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Aww! So cute! The one of them on the couch is adorable!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! He is SUCH a cutie!!!!!
Brian, I have dachshunds, too! I have 2!! I look forward to seeing more pictures of him!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:10 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaw! how cute! who is the chubby girl next to brutus??

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Very cute

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 12:05 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

How perfect - Brutus and his dad are total cuties!

Does Brutus have a touch of merle? Or is it just the way his fur is reflecting light? He's handsome either way!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hey Roz, I am pretty sure he's a red dapple, you can really see his dapple well can't ya? I'll let his dad verify. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He sure is a cutie!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 06:25 PM

First off thanks to Dappledoxie for resizing my pics.

The "fat girl" is Chloe my g/f's dog. She's a mix breed. 7 yrs old. It took her almost a month to realize Brutus was here to stay. Now all they do is wrestle and chase each other.

Brutus is a red dapple. He has a lot of spotting on top of his head and right past his shoulder blades. I doubt he reaches Dappledoxie's Claire dappling, but all the neighbors love his coloring.

I should be getting both dogs Ohio State shirts before saturday so i'll try and get some pics.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I love red dapples and you can really see his dapple great!

I can't wait for more pics of both your puppers!! Chloe is very very cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh my! Too cute