Pics of Bulladors... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Pics of Bulladors...

Some of you saw the pics of my new puppy Kobe. We call him a bullador. A purebred Labrador and a purebred English Bulldog mix. He is really good looking dog. Most people are not familiar with this mix and a few wondered what he will look like when he grows up. I figured I would post a couple pictures of a few of the older Bulladors so you can see what they look like. I will also throw a couple pics of the litter I chose from when they are really young.

Hope you like em,

Square
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3-31-04pups.jpg (15.2 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg 4-21-04bullie80.jpg (32.3 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 4-11-04Billie.jpg (6.5 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 5-8-04Bullie.jpg (24.7 KB, 167 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 11:34 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

I admit its cute, but you're not starting to bring on or make a new breed like that Labradoodle (Lab x Poodle) or Schnoodle (Schnauzer x Poodle), are you???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

lol...I am not "trying" to do anything. Kobe will be neutered when he is old enough (no breeding for me). There is a breeder in the neighboring state that is breeding these. They breed AKC registered Labs, Chinese pugs, and English Bulldogs. I grew up with an English Bulldog. My wife wanted a Lab. I don't hunt or anything where I really needed a labrador to retrieve, so the mix seems to work out for a companion dog. Labradoodles are cute in pictures, but I have never been a big fan of Poodles. The ones I knew as a kid had terrible temperments and were usually known to bite strangers. We were looking for more of companion dog with the possibility of a service dog. My wife is a social worker at a nursing home. If this dog has a calm enough temperment (when he is old enough) he may be able to go to work with my wife and bring some smiles to the old (i know "old" is not really politically correct, but I don't know what else to call them) people that stay there. Everybody loves dogs and those people don't get out much so I dog can mean a lot to them.

I will post a couple more pics of an adult Bullador (its just easier than explaining English Bulldog and Labrador Retreiver mix over and over again).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3-31-04%20Bullador%20pups%207.jpg (15.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 3-31-04%20Bullador%20pups%203.jpg (14.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 4-21-04bullie77.jpg (33.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 4-11-04Bullie202.jpg (7.3 KB, 119 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

They are extremely cute! I'm glad you explained what a bullador was and didn't try to make out like it was a pure bred dog. I just hope that puppy mills don't catch on to the idea of the bullador...that's always a concern with all this new cross breeding. Glad you got what you wanted though!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 04:31 PM

WoW... They are very interesting looking
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 09:00 PM

Those dogs are very beautiful and look very strong.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 09:53 PM

makes for an interesting mix! Let us know about his personality and temperment as he grows! I would be interested to know how he turns out!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 11:49 PM

Interesting combo! He's VERY handsome
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 10:42 PM

Hey that's Bullie from Iowa! we recently bought a bullador from Jim Town Kennels and we're heading back there pretty soon because Bullie & Pearl are having another litter. That picture is the one from the website, is that your dog?
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 08:15 PM
RAT ADDICT

What an interesting mix!Very beautiful tho.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Just an FYI, this thread is over 2 years old.

Rhonda

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 08:22 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlette
Just an FYI, this thread is over 2 years old.
Of course...leave it to me,not to look at the dates...I am guessing he never came back to the forum then and gave an update.Oh well...

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 01:06 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Beautiful!! I them!! *even thou he may not read this...

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 10:52 AM

Hi! I just had to stop and say he is definitly a cutie. I have an english bulldog and my parents had her for a month and she came back pregnant from the nieghbors pure labrador b/c of the chainlink fence! She wasnt fixed yet b/c she was shedualed to get palate surgery (so she could breath better) that month. So, I ended up with 6 Bulladors! And o are they cute! Every single one of them is different! From black to white to brown to tan. Two even look like milk cows, lol. Anyways, I just had to share my love of them with you. I have tons of pictures and even video of them from 1 day old till now (6 weeks old).
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I'm closing this thread due to it being 4 years old and the original poster hasn't been here in 2 years.

Rhonda

Closed Thread

Tags
puppy mill, puppy mills, pure bred