Pics of my mum's dog (my old dog) chilling in the pool! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Pics of my mum's dog (my old dog) chilling in the pool!

Ok with a bit of luck I will have grown some brains and this will work!!! If not....well turns out I'm still as dumb as ever!!lol Anyway we got cindy when I was 8...she was 8 months old when we got her...she's a Beagle x Kelpie. She's only allowed in the pool now cause she is going down hill real quick and won't be with us too much longer (a year at most). When she's in the pool her heartbeat slows down and she gets so relaxed!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

YAH it worked!!!!! Ok here's one more (by the way that's me in the pic above too)

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awww shes cute! Looks like she having fun in there!

:blob4: Amber:blob4:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 08:40 PM
Newborn Pup

Awww. What a pretty lady she is. I am sorry to hear that she is failing in health. Good luck to her. I will keep her in my thoughts.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

See is so cute! I like your hair! I am sorry she may not be around longer, guess you just have to enjoy the time they give us!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks guys! I think she's pretty cute myself but I'm just a bit biast!lol She's still in good health...just getting slower and slower with each passing day...she can't go on walks anymore which is why she's a bit chubby!
Dappledoxie thanx for the compliment! I'm actually growing out my fringe...it used to be super short...it doesn't get worn down often anymore..I usually have it pinned back. glad you enjoyed the pics guys!

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hey that's cool, mine is sooo straight I can't do anything with it but tie it back or let it hang down, lol. I like the color of your hair too! Ok sorry to be saying all this in the doggies post but hey, lol. Girls will be girls, lol, I wanted to do something with my hair soon is all, lol.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Dappledoxie lol.....I don't mind and I started the thread so I say it's ok!!lol My hair used to be straight...I had the chicken pox in August 2003 and it did something ot my hair...I can now wear it straight or curly!! It's bizarre!! My sis has dead straight hair too and she can't do anything with it so I feel for you!

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

She looks like she is having soo much fun.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Heavensmom she does have a ball when she gets game enough to come in (she gets a bit scared of actually getting in there). I hold her back legs for her the whole time she's in so she can just float rather than having to swim the whole time! She had her own special floaty last year but we can't find it this year! She fell asleep in her floaty one day...it was the cutest thing!! an everyone has to be clam and still in the water when she's in there or else you get the filthiest look off her!!

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

she is a very pretty dog!! she looks like she LOVES swimming!!! Im glad its good for her health

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Here is another pic of her just before she planted a big kiss on my face!lol She was so appreciative of me holding her there!!lol

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Adolescent Pup

LOL you want to talk about hair! I had the MOST difficult time doing ANYTHING with my hair up until I was 16! When I turned 8 my hair started to curl. Now its sooooo curly! I actually just got my hair cut during the summer. it was down to my butt, but now .... well I'll show you

PS: Its LONG here, it just curls up so much it doesn't look long LOL Told you it was curly!!
heres before:

Last edited by AmberC; 01-03-2004 at 10:26 PM.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Adolescent Pup

Oh that fam picture was Christmas 2002 by the way. My daughter was only 7 months old there.. shes 21 months now

heres after I cut it (the back)

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Adolescent Pup

This is right after I got it cut so it was styled by them and isn't that great looking.