Pics of my SamDog!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Cool Pics of my SamDog!!!

These are some pics of my Dog, Sam!
Look at his ears in this one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Curious!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Chilled!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 06:43 PM

Sam's Really Cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I eat O' lot a Pussy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww Sam is so cute!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

aww Sam looks very sweet!

[center]

[
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww Sam is very cute! He looks like an American bulldog or a boxer, what is he exactly? Just brushing up on my breeds, I bet I am way off, lol. He is so cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

lol, he's a boxer! Not way off.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 08:14 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is so adorable! I also have two boxers, fawns, named Harlie and Max...Bar B, who is also a member on this site, has 9!! Thats a lot of boxers! He is a cutie!

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

9!!!!!! How can he cope with so many. I only have one and hes a handful!!! Id love to have more but with my other pets i think itd be hard to keep my eyes on them all.
(Altogetehr I have 13 mice, 12 Fish, a hamster, a rabbit, 2 cats and SAM!!!)
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yeah thats a lot of pets! We have 2 boxers and 2 cats, and they are a handful! But we love them!! I'll tell ya though, the one thing thats nice with having two boxers, is they keep eachother entertained, so we dont have to constantly be on the floor playing with them, Har and Max are always playing together, so it gives us a little time to ourselves. They can be so demanding sometimes! Ha ha...but they sure are cute!

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

when i did consider another dog for a playmate for Sam, the others in the house were trying to convice me to get a west highland terrier to go with him...but i think i wud have stuck with another boxer.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

RoxyFish I guess I wasn't way off! He is so cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 08:43 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Roxy- I think that any type of dog is great for a Boxer, but you just have to think about the energy level of Boxers, they are pretty crazy sometimes, I dont really know much about Westies, but with us, we just got another Boxer instead of another breed, only because we didnt want Harlie to be too much for the puppy or too rough. Thats why we went with another Boxer With them constantly playing and boxing thier paws, it can get a little overwhelming for a dog with less energy and play drive. But I have also seen many types of dogs with Boxers, even someone who has a Yorkie and a Boxer, it really all depends on the doggies!

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Newborn Pup

Sam is so cute!!