Pictures of my dogs! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

Just got bored and felt like sharing

First pic is of my Toy Fox Terrier, Skooter.
Second pic is him too. For some reason he's looking a little chunky though. lol, but it's funny cuz we came home and he had ripped apart his new chew toy. As you can see ...

Now here is a picture of my Schipperke, Diablo. The picture quality is kind of bad... but oh well

Finally, the last one is of my old dog, Bianca. She lived to be fourteen (August 9th 1990 - August 10th 2004) Unfortunately she was in a lot of pain her last few months so we wound up having to put her down a day after her birthday. She lived a good life though. She was a German Sheperd / Samoyed mix. One of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. She was big too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Cute pics! The one of Skooter on the table reminded me of the Toy Fox Terrier we had when I was a kid. She LOVED to get on the table when no one was looking. We had to keep all of the chairs completely pushed in or else she'd hop right back up there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 11:22 PM

great pics, thanks for sharing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 04:23 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very cute!

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 06:15 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Your pups are adorable! I'm sorry about your Bianca, she was beautiful.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Aww, thanks guys!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 02:59 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Bianca looks like my old dog Bean did. Just a bit fluffier! I'll have to show you a picture of her some day. She was a white GSD/Yellow Labrador mix. They look like they might've been cousins lol.

Your dogs are all so cute!

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 10:06 PM

Nice pictures.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 11:50 PM

Hey Shady1015,
Your dogs are so cute! especially the white one!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Miss New Booty

Your dogs are beautiful!!!! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

Cute dogs! I have a chihuahua/schipperke mix and not many people know what a schipperke is.

I wanted a TFT for a long time, too. How are they for pets?

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

lol thanks guys

Hehe, I know what you mean. People will walk up to me when I'm with my Schipperke and they'll be like "Oh! What a cute dog. What is he? A papillon?" lol, it's so funny. I wouldn't even say they looked anything like a papillon. Some say he looks like a pot-bellied pig Kind of rude. Haha, but I guess a lot of people just don't know too much about Schippy's yet.

But yeah... my Toy Fox Terrier is a lot of fun... when he wants to be =] He likes my stepdad the most I'd say. Both of my dogs do. Out of my mom and myself, they'd much rather hang out with him. Makes me feel like sometimes they're picking favorites

Haha, but other than that I'd say he's pretty cool. He likes to bark, but you just have to teach him when the time is appropriate and when it's not. He likes to chase around my Schipperke too... so I'd say he's full of energy. A lot of the times he's lazy too though x__x lol
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Yay! I have just managed to take an updated picture of my Schipperke. That first one was from almost 3 or 4 years ago. This pic, though, was taken just the other day. It looks like he's gained some wieght since then. But really, there's a few types of Schipperkes... just like there are Poodles (for example). We bought him cuz we thought he was gonna stay small.

But turns out, he's a "King" breed of Schippy; the biggest kind x__x He also needs his nails cut ...kind of gross

lol, but overall, I'm pretty proud of this picture cuz usually every one I take of him looks real bad. He's black eyes tend to blend too much into his black fur

Last edited by Shady1015; 01-31-2006 at 09:49 PM.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

What cute dogs you have!

And Bianca was very gorgeous.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 06:59 PM

Great pics thanks for posting..

Tags
beautiful dogs, chew toy, toy fox terrier, yellow lab