Pictures of my pups - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Smile Pictures of my pups

I just thought I'd post a few pictures of the furkids. Enjoy! They aren't the newest pictures, but they are among some of my favorites. I'd let them "introduce" themselves.

"Hey there PT! I'm Harley. I like to think I'm the best-looking critter in the family, but Mom refuses to confirm or deny that. I know better though...she just doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. "

"Hi everyone! I'm Kasey, clearly the prettiest pooch in the family...especially when compared to my brother. "

And just one of my absolute favorites...

Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you'll never use in the real world.

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Feisty - Grumpy Old Cat 1990
Colby - Black Cat 1992
Please support your local Animal Shelters and Rescues!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awww, what sweet faces! I love labs ... my mom has one that looks like Kasey right down to the purple collar. Great pics!
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Part of the Pack

That last pic is too funny! I made my husband get up from the tv to come see it! Great pics! Beautiful furkids!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki6496
That last pic is too funny! I made my husband get up from the tv to come see it! Great pics! Beautiful furkids!!!
Well there are a few more pictures where that one came from.

In the process of their destruction of the rug....

What's a mother to do?

Tracy

The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you'll never use in the real world.

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Colby - Black Cat 1992
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Part of the Pack

OMG I love it! That reminds me so much of what mine would do. The looks on their faces... its like "wha? what we do?"

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Yeah...they're perfect angels.

Tracy

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Colby - Black Cat 1992
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pictures! They are both beautiful!

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

They're pretty doggies

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww they are so cute! Thanks for sharing!! I just love that one of the 2 of them in your first post! And look at that mat!! Too cute!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great pics and cute dogs!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thank you so much everyone! The pups send lots of wet kisses your way!

Tracy

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Colby - Black Cat 1992
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Part of the Pack

Your dogs are so cute. I love that picture in your signature though...and the caption is so funny

My babies...

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 12:23 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

great pics!!! and your doggies are beautiful!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Newborn Pup

The last pic of your labs with snow is absolutly gorge! Awwww its sooo pretty.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Playful Pup

I love that third picture. Gorgeous looking dogs, and with the scenery... very nice!

~Meg