Pictures! (and vid's maybe...) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Thumbs up Pictures! (and vid's maybe...)

I can do pictures, but photobucket, as far as I'm sure, doesn't do video file hosting... Anyone know anyplace that I can do that for free?

Anyhow, here are some pictures:

Right now this picture is my desktop wallpaper.

This is a picture I took when Ben was walking down our street with Putch...

I absolutely love this picture, it shows how tuned in she gets at times... I printed this one out on the printer dock and have it framed.

And this is one with Putchie's granma in it... (Ben's mom...) She had her sit.

So far, there are all the Kota pictures... But I have some GREAT videos of her running around with Ben and me on the bike, and some irresistable ones of her having a ball in a baby pool...
Then, if I can find a site to host those, I'll also upload some vid of Ben and his mom on his ATV. I've gotta pic of it too... Its neat so I'll have to post that in Chit Chat...

Hope you liked the pics!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

WHOA! Those are HUMONGUS!
Must resize!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:09 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

great pics!!! She's precious. Ya'll need to stop though.. cause between her and manto i'm having the shepard puppy ache.

NO NO Chrisanne

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

LOL Chrisanne!

Okay I have the pictures resized, it'll take a minute for it to kick in...

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWWWWW! Mal! She is beautiful! She is already getting so big! What a sweetheart! Manto's online girlfriend! They all turned out great, cute picture with her and Ben!
Hmmm I don't know about where to host videos? We would love to see those, though, how neat!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Adolescent Pup

Very cute GSD! Where'd you get her?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awww...such big ears!!! What a doll! Thanks Mal!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 11:35 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Aww, Shepherd puppy! *want*

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw! my friend jen wants a gsd right now! cute!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 01:18 AM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Look at that sweet little face! I love her ears!

What a doll

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 05:47 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Redd
I can do pictures, but photobucket, as far as I'm sure, doesn't do video file hosting... Anyone know anyplace that I can do that for free?
If you have trouble finding a place, I can make you an FTP account and folder and you can put your files on my domain (cirratus.org).

And it's okay if you don't know how to upload things using FTP, I can show you it. It's really simple.

Just PM me if you would like that.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!