Pit Bull Breeders - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Pit Bull Breeders

Can people post the good pittie breeders they know of? I may be getting a pittie, I know a ton about them so don't bother educating me This is where we'd get one though, I met him and about 15 of his dogs at a Pit Bull Show..they are all healthy, buff, and beautiful!
Welcome To Victorino's Kennel ~ Home The American Put Bull Terriers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:13 PM

Wow looks like a great place. They really seem to care about their dogs!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:04 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, a ton of people had them at the pit bull show...at least 1/2 of them were Victorinos and the breeder was great...I met some of their pups and the pups were absoulutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:28 PM
RAT ADDICT

I had a brief look at the page and the dogs do look pretty good.

I love pitbulls.They are wonderful dogs.Why do you want a breeder dog tho,whynot check out some pitbull rescues? I know a few of them.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:59 PM

can you not adopt from a shelter or rescue group? Pits are the #1 euthanized breed & in many shelters, if they come into the shelter, the county law says that they can't even be put up for adoption, so they are euthanized. The first to be killed are pits. And that's b/c breeders are breeding them like crazy. There are WAAAYYYY too many people breeding pit bulls. They just don't stand a chance once they enter a shelter. They were pretty much dead when they walked through the doors.

PLEASE adopt from a shelter! Save a life! Don't support breeders, no matter how good you think they are. They are still greatly contributing to loss of life in shelters, and ESPECIALLY pit bull breeders. There is a surplus of pit bulls b/c of irresponsible owners & breeders. The last thing this breed needs is more people breeding them. Go to Petfinder.com: Adopt a pet and help an animal shelter rescue a puppy or kitten. and do a search in your area for pitbulls. Or you can go to Needful Souls Inc. Photos of pets for adoption in shelters Dogs, Puppies Save a life Adopt Today . But please, don't breed or buy while homeless pets die!

Tags
animal shelter, bull terrier, bull terriers, pit bull, pit bulls