Pit Bull Flash Video - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Pit Bull Flash Video

There are some graphic images.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11454716/

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

That is an amazingly truthful, blunt, and heartbreaking flash video. I wish THAT would make the 6 o'clock news instead.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Indeed.

The video brought tears to my eyes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 02:02 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

that video bought tears to my eyes too. Brittney I'd really love to email that to the woman I rescued Biscuit from so she could put the link on her site. Is that allowed?

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow.... now I'm crying again...

VERY WELL DONE!!!

- Deb

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
that video bought tears to my eyes too. Brittney I'd really love to email that to the woman I rescued Biscuit from so she could put the link on her site. Is that allowed?
The creator said spread the link so I don't think it would be a problem.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

OMG! I so didn't want to start my morning crying.

It is SO true though, I just wish people would believe it.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 10:04 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Unhappy Pit bull flash video...

I have just watched the pit bull flash video, and I'm writing this with tears in my eyes.. When will humanity learn that animals should not be used for sport and for the "entertainment" of us? The pictures were very shocking, and I just hope that this so called sport will end soon.. Over here in the UK, we also have dog fighting, and some people even use their dogs to fight badgers! Where is the fun in it?

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

I just saw this video on Pets On The Net and was so moved by it. I agree, every time the media badmouths Pit Bulls, it should be mandatory to show this video so people can actually see humans are the ones responsible for the demise of this breed and not the breed itself! BTW, I found the quote at the beginning of the video very poignant.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Wow, that was a very moving video. It was sad but fortunately didn't cry! I've seen many other shocking videos about animals so I'm kind of used to it . I thought this video was awesome, especially the way it was put together. It was so moving and educational. It should definitely be viewed by many people.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

It was an amazing video...yeah it should be made mandatory for it to be shown on the news follow any pitbull related story. Some of the pics just broke my heart and brought me to tears, yet the ones of the pits with their "children" brought tears to my eyes in a whole different way. Every time I see something to do with pit fighting or abuse, I just have to spend the next 20 mins or so hugging my dogs. They usually watch Animal Precinct with me on Animal Planet and Kali always seems to get depressed until I love on her and cry with her...I think she knows exactly how lucky she is! Orion knows he's lucky, but he's not smart enough to figure out why He's so innocent!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
Some of the pics just broke my heart and brought me to tears, yet the ones of the pits with their "children" brought tears to my eyes
I know. I had a lump in my throat when I was looking at the pics, even the happy ones. That video kind of stayed with me all day and made me want to hug my animals more!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

that was one of the saddest yet most joyful videos i've watched. the pictures of the dogs in horrible condition made my eyes water, but the endearing photos made me even more emotional.

thank you for sharing. i will be forwarding this to a lot of people.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Brittney I read that part about spreading the link when I watched it for a second time and so I went ahead and emailed it to her and every one else in my address book (that isn't on pt cause I figured they'd see it here). My best friend got it at work and she rang me and yelled at me for making her cry at work. She was telling a girl that used to work for the rspca about it (they are no longer allowed to forward emails on at her work) and she told her they once got called out to a pit bull that was tied to train lines and the person that had tied him there had also cut his back legs off and when they went out to get him he tried to stand and was wagging his tail at him. So then she made me almost cry with that story....I could seriously do the same thing to the mongrel that did that to that dog. Let them know what it feels like.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
animal planet, pit bull, pit bulls