Pit show pics, a little late - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Pit show pics, a little late

Here are pics from Labor Day weekend. We stayed with our friends who live in Cache National Forest, their club hosted the shows on Saturday. Out of the 4 dogs we did not do so great.

Pep got a 2nd three 3rds. Wanted to show Ryu but had obligations to Pep I think next show I will put Ryu in. I might do weight pull with her also.

Jaxon didn't get anything, figured first time in adult classes would be hard for him.

Bouwho got a 2nd.

Kodiak got two 1st and two 2nd, he is pretty close to finishing now. We want to maybe do weight pull with him, I tried him out for the 1st time in a harness and he seemed to like it. He was only pulling 580lbs though.

Nediva before we left, after bath

Kodiak at home

Kodiak on the way he wrapped himself in the blanket just like his dam

This is the stuff he tore up before we even got out of the drive way, after that he hid his face in shame

curled up asleep

Santana curled up on the way

Alchemist on the way

Thunder looking patriotic

Jaxon in the ring

Pep with a couple wins

She was also used for Jr Handlers by a few different kids. She enjoyed every minute of it.

Kodiak with some wins

In the ring, I showed him for the Best Of Show competition

Here is the area where we stayed

here is one of our friends males doing some weight pull

this is back at their place with one of their females and my son

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

this is their male that took Best Of Show on sunday

Here is my friend's (santana's breeders) dog Hammie, not sure what this 2nd is for, he did both weight pull and conformation placing in both.

This is another of her males which is a half brother to Jaxons sire, also related to the above male

This is their female also related to mine

This is a little brindle dog I adored, she was probably 25lbs, I couldn't get a good pic of her with her ears up, she reminded me of Lacey but brindle instead of seal, same face unmistakeably same bloodlines I had to see the pedigree to make sure I was right though.

These are 2 adorable red brindle red nose pups, found out they are related to mine through their dam.

This one had a darker chocolate mask but I couldn't get a good pic.

Another of their chocolate red nose

and the brindle

Check Them Out

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Betta Bomb

wow! looks fun! the dogs look great and by their smiles can tell they had fun as well! congrats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cute pictures. I love the brindle dogs. They are adorable and remind me of my little Harvey who thinks he's a big dog too. Kodiak looks too cute in that blanket!

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

This is Kodiaks mom

Check Them Out

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That is the most adorable picture! I think it's so sweet when doggies get all tucked in.

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yeah its very cute. Whats bad is when you can't see her and trip because she has covered herself all up.

Check Them Out

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 AM
RAT ADDICT

Gorgeous,happy looking dogs!!!
Thanks for sharing!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Guarded by Waffles

Thanks for sharing how sweet pits are! I love them and hate the bad rep they get because people assume every dog that attacks is a pit...anyway I ramble. Good job in the show!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 09:53 PM

Gorgeous dogs! Congratulations on all the winners
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 01:32 PM

Beautiful!!! i wanted one so bad! I heard so many bad things about them that I wasn't sure. They are beautiful I think it would have been worth it.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks. An APBT with proper is a great dog, while their can be challenges that comes with any breed I think. You just have to be really responsible and dedicated to your dog. Probably more so then normal, but yes worth it!

Check Them Out

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Part of the Pack

I am completely in love with all those pitbulls makes me miss my baby girl zena she had great bloodline's and she was a blue nose pitbull with amazing baby blue eyes. Love thos brindles.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I love brindles too! What bloodlines was Zena? Any pics. I stay away from blues because of all the health issues, bad breeders and stuff like that its so hard to find with good bloodlines because of color popularity and what not. Same thing happened to red nose dogs too. They are finally somewhat recovering but at the price of blue dogs it seems. I think tri colors will be next by the looks of some of these breeders.

Check Them Out

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Part of the Pack

If i hadn't gotten zena i would of got a brindle. She is a razors edge/gotti line dog her two grand sire's are from top dog kennels in british columbia and are both gorgeous looking dogs not to sure on who her grand dam's are but both her parents are gorgeous as well. I know wish i had known better breeder's since the people who own boss and cleo who are zena's parents they got her spayed at 2 months old and she had a horrible infection and when i told them they said they had no idea and i said they had to pay for getting the fluids out and her medicine but they wouldn't so showed me how bad they are as breeders i should of also ran when they only accepted cash but i regret it in some way but not because i got an awesome looking dog with sweet eyes. some pitbull prices are outrageous specially if they aren't from good lines i paid 1,500 dollars for zena but everyone i met is envious of her coloring.

Tags
pit bull dog show