Plastic Elevated Feed & Store - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Plastic Elevated Feed & Store

I REALLY want to get Phoenix an elevated feeder, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Right now I have her dishes on two plastic containers...not very attractive, lol.

Does anyone know where I could find a plastic elevated dog feeder? Similar to the link below only I would like it in plastic. I have only been able to find two different one's and they aren't really what I want. One of them you can't store anything in it, it's just like a table with two holes in it, and the other is really ugly and you have to take the top off to get to the food underneath. I would like it to have a drawer.

Does anyone have these types of feeders in wood? It seams like they would get ruined pretty quickly, especially the way my dog drinks water, lol.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product_c...id=9739&bhcp=1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Will It Ever Change?

thats a nice one! great pic! i'd get it. in fact before i looked, i imagined building one and my idea was almost the same! i suppose just wiping off excess water once or twice a day isnt so bad?

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

We had a wooden feeder for my first dachshund. It actually lasted quite a while and was home made. We didn't really wipe off the water either hehe. Just use some sort of sealer stain on it. That should keep the water from ruining it.

--------------------
~Marcia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------