Polo Killed Chelsea! Or did he? muahahha - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Polo Killed Chelsea! Or did he? muahahha

Whilst Polo was innocently playing with his doughnut, Chelsea's alter ego kicked in.

Chelsea dove into Polo's zone and challenged him to a FightClub Brawl!

"To the death!" she exclaimed.

Polo, being the burly man that he is, accepted the challenge and thus the fight began!

Chelsea fought with all her might, ripping and tearing at Polo exclaiming, "I will hang your ear on my wall as a trophy for all to see!"

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Polo, taking great offense to Chelsea's intentions decided enough was enough and he kicked in all his Rotten Strength. He was NOT going to be beaten by a girl! With 100lbs of shear muscle he flipped her over and dove in for the kill shot!

Chelsea, being quite the drama queen, died a dramatic death, tongue hanging out and all.

But Wait! This was a bite to the neck and we all know what happens when one is bitten in the neck!!!!!

<dramatic and suspenseful music>

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PicOlio; 11-11-2004 at 04:21 PM.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Chelsea will never really be gone for she has vowed to haunt Polo each and every full moon for eternity... *frightful gasp*

=========

Ok so I'm not a good story teller lol... but it was worth a shot

No animal was hurt during the making of this short story. Only slobbered on excessively

Give the dogs a hand for playing so well together though

- Deb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Thumbs up

That was hilarious!!! Great Story!!!!

Dimaris

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:26 PM
I live in a Pigdom

That was just too funny! I loved it! Tell the actors job well done!
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Miss New Booty

Deb! Great pictures!!!!! Love the story!!! Look at the last one! All tired out!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great narrative, Deb! I'm glad they're getting along!

Stephanie

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

you are too much, deb! quite entertaining! like a doggy soap opera - All My Puppies.

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Part of the Pack

LOL! That was hilarious, Deb! Great play! Ebert & Roeper give it a thumbs-up!
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Deb, that was a wonderful story! The story flowed nicely with the pictures. I swear Chelsea has some frightening expressions when she is roughhousing! She looks way more fearsome than a 100 pound Rottie!
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Thanks so much for the heart attack you caused with the begining sentence in the title! *faint*
Great pics, great narrative and I'm so glad they are doing so well together!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
I swear Chelsea has some frightening expressions when she is roughhousing!
She's always good for a "horror shot". Those teeth and her ability to pull her lips all of the way up, bulge out her eyes, and stand up her floppy ears will get her in trouble one day lol. I'm always worried the wrong person will see the 'wrong pic' and send the SPCA over to my home

Quote:
Thanks so much for the heart attack you caused with the begining sentence in the title! *faint*
I ALMOST ended the title with just "Polo Killed Chelsea" but since it wasn't April Fool's Day I figured I'd better "spoil it"

Quote:
I'm so glad they are doing so well together!
Not only that BUT the cat has been out of hiding all day as well

Polo is scared of her now LOL! She doesn't "play nice" like Chelsea does and he's gotten one too many swats to the nose. Now he keeps a 2 ft distance and just barks at her from time to time. By the end of the week they should be bored with each other

- Deb

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Miss New Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
You too, Mandie??? I then saw the muhaha and knew something was up!

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

TOO CUTE!!! I loved it . . .

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Great story, I'm so glad they are getting along so well!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!