Poor neglected pup! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Poor neglected pup!

Poor Gumbo. He's up to 11 pounds now (growing too fast!) and is nearly to the point of not being able to fit on my lap when I'm on the computer. He's so devastated, he'll sit and whine and whine, then constantly shift positions once I let him up. He so needs the attention you know, as neglected as he is. I don't know what he'll do when he finally IS too big!

Two words: VELCRO PUP.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 12:33 PM

Awww, mommy he wuvs you.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 12:44 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Makes me glad Burrito only weighs 5 lbs.

BTW, Manto thinks he's a lap dog.... talk about putting your legs to sleep!!

~ Jodi ~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww poor Gumbo!! He loves his momma!

LOL Jodi about Manto!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

LOL!

Oh! I just love it when I'm sitting in front of the puter and Odie begs to be on my lap. I lift up my 16lbs pup and he decides that he wants to stand up, blocking my view of the monitor! And when I'm lying in bed watching TV and he lays on my belly with his face right in front of mine and if I move my head to look at the TV instead of a heary dog face he moves it too to be right in front of me! Talk about attention craving dog!!

Dimaris

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 03:23 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

too cute Jade....poor poor gumbo..... Jodi I can totally understand what you are saying about Manto.... poor Dakota thinks he is a chihuahua and not a 120+ pound Rottie

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

What kindof dog is gu mbo
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Gumbo is a pug, Eli.

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Poor neglected Gumbo! He sounds like Ollie. Ollie insists on laying on the computer desk, but he has gotten so big/fat, he hangs over and I can't type with him on there!

Poor wittle Gumbo.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

How big do Pugs get? Steph, you know those knap sacks that mums wear on their tummies to carry their babies? Get one of those!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Adolescent Pup

Just proves how much he loves his mummy
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

If he's anything like Orion, he'll never be too big in his mind, and ALWAYS find a way to fit

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

thanks
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

You mean they get too big??? Dante must be informed of this...

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 03:54 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

aww poor puppy!!! If gumbo is too big then how come Biscuit is always trying to get on my lap???

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
lap dog