possibly another one...MAYBE!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Wink possibly another one...MAYBE!!

ok, well, i MIGHT (remember...MIGHT) get another dog. what i've decided to do is to tell you guys (my trusted comrades) what i'm looking for, and then post dogs i've found online as time goes on. then you guys can tell me what you think.

ok, i'm looking for a dog that's:
*small-med in size
*laid back, doesn't need much exercise
*is POTTY-TRAINED
*doesn't chew stuff up
*is an adult
*will tolerate small dogs (penny and chaquita)
*doesn't puke in a car
*is being fostered (so i can know all of the above for sure)

ok here's the first canidate:
HUDSON <---SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU GET TO "HUDSON". he's the one i'm looking at.

i'll let you guys know when i find others. thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow! I wouldn't know which one to pick, I like miss bear though! All the collies are beautiful! Good Luck!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Hudson seems like a pretty good choice for you, though he is bigger than you want.

I want the ACD girl at the top. I'm addicted to ACDs.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

choc and roz - i know! they have some great dogs!

roz - yes, he is bigger than i was thinking, but he is very laid back. so that's why i wouldn't mind the size.

argh! i don't know.
my friend jen is mad at me. we had this agreement (kind of jokingly) that we would get NO more pets. this was made when we lived in apartments and had a whole bunch of different animals. (i had a cat, fish, hamster and lizard). now i only have two dogs in a house with a yard and doggie door. when we were in the apartments, my dogs were horrible (chaquita chewed everything up and they were both not potty trained). anyways, now they are great and are no problem. so...she's mad cause i'm thinking about it. she is bringing her psycho chihuahua, btw. so what do you guys think? am i nuts???

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

ok, here are some other options...
i don't know as much about these ones, but here they are:

Cute one!

Cutest dog ever!

Cutie

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

btw- i really like the 2nd one in this list!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

ok, i'm on the phone with my friend right now and she is totally convincing me to not get another dog. i think she may be right...

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

ok ok ok...i don't think i'm going to get another dog. i guess i should let you guys know that with having OCD (as i do), i sometimes get...carried away about certain things. although i'd really want another dog, maybe now isn't the best time. oh well...

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

just a to you Jane...soundslike you are having a bad ocd day and I thought you could use a hug right now. You can always look at your friend's Chi as your next dog

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thank you so much, carmen!! not many people understand OCD. sometimes i just get a little carried away with an idea and i guess i just started posted before thinking. although i still want that little blk and white dog! haha.

thank you carm!

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 06:12 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jane my best friend suffers from ocd so while I've never lived with it, I can understand it. You know if you ever need to talk just send me a pm...if I'm not online you can always spill it out on an email. I'm here for you whenever you need it...and I already thing you're crazy so don't worry about that!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww Hugs Jane! It's ok, we love ya!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thanks guys!

they love me...they really love me.

well, 2/3 of the other small dogs (2nd post) were adopted already. YAH! but the lady did call me back about hudson. i really want him, too. sigh... i guess i'll just have to tell her that now isn't a good time.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yep we sure do love you! Hudson is very cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thanks dapple!

you know what guys...it's been a few days now. i've calmed down. but i just keep thinking about Hudson. i don't know... maybe i'm just obsessing about him or something. maybe it's cause i haven't gotten back to the foster mom yet cause i don't know what i need/want to say. sigh...

i'll keep you guys updated. there is a 99% chance i will NOT get him. i think.

Tags
potty train, potty trained