puppy!! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Mel

My uncle had a Pyr, and now has TWO puppies (0.0) and LOTS of land. He has to really work to teach them where to stop, because they just roam and roam.

Nuts about your puppy. That stinks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 08:57 PM

I'm so sorry about your pup. I hope she turns up or at least someone admits to taking her so you know she's in a good home. They are all beautiful pups though!
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 11:38 PM

the black one looks like a little teddy bear!! Those are really cute puppies I want one!!! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-27-2007, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

i took some more pics the last time we went out there.. there really hard to take pictures of there always either jumping on top of eachother to get your attention, or off doing there own thing..

This is the pup david wants, i named him tanner i think the one name i put out there thta david actually liked.. hes kinda shy when it comes to people, but he liked to pick fights with the other pups.. and he makes alot of noise, growning and grumbling for no aparent reason.. hes cute tho..

This is Charlie, i named him that cuz i think he looks like the dog off all dogs goto heaven.. hes sweet, he seems to like people.. and now that my pup is gone, hes the first to come out and see whos come to visit..

Heres the black female shes really really shy.. she'll come see us if everyone else does, but she wont get any closer than 3 feet on her own.. (and tanners back.. i believe he was chewing on whitey)

Another picture of tanner.. he really is a pretty dog.. and charlie sitting in the background, he likes to sit and watch the others..

This is whitie, this is the one leslie wants to keep.. if he didnt i would take him in a heartbeat.. he was really white when he was little.. you can see in the pics of them as babies he jus kinda pops out there.. he looks the most like a lab in my opinion.. but with his daddy's coloring.. and has his grandpa's curly tail.. leslie brought him in the house the other night while we were there, and he jus went to sleep on the floor.. and you could pick on him, push/pull him around, and tickle his feet and he would jus keep on snoring

Water break... i dunno why 2 of these look like they have a finger print on them.. none of the other ones seem too..

i like this one.. this is the only pic i have of Biggin hes the one thats drinking.. i think leslie is gonna keep him, hes mostly black, with a bit of white on his chin, and a patch on his chest.. hes the only black male, and the biggest and lazyist of all the pups, hes a sweetheart tho.. Tanner is jumping up for a drink.. and you can see whities curly tail.. and the black female again..

Theres another black female i didnt get any pics of, shes pretty shy too, mostly black, with a little white on her chest i think, not really for sure..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family

Last edited by Angelnstuff; 02-27-2007 at 01:11 PM.
post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-27-2007, 08:42 PM
RAT ADDICT

Very cute puppies!!! I like the one that looks like the dog from "All Dogs Go To Heaven"!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 02:56 AM

Cute puppies. I think if I had that pool in my yard my dalmation would be swimming in it all the time. LOL
post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakita
Cute puppies. I think if I had that pool in my yard my dalmation would be swimming in it all the time. LOL
lol, thats the water thing for there cows, people do use them around here for pools tho, it would be hard for a dog to get into it.. or more importantly out of it

My Furry Family
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I would pick Charlie. He is ADORABLE!!!
So sorry your little sweetie disappeared. I am sure that someone most likely took her home.
I am glad to hear that Stubbie is fixed. Unfixed males really should not be allowed to roam on others property. But I must say they certainly made cute puppies!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Title Thief Victim

Wow...they have grown soooo fast

Carissasaurus Rex

post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathydip
I would pick Charlie. He is ADORABLE!!!
So sorry your little sweetie disappeared. I am sure that someone most likely took her home.
I am glad to hear that Stubbie is fixed. Unfixed males really should not be allowed to roam on others property. But I must say they certainly made cute puppies!
i agree completely about the males not being able to wonder.. honestly i would go a step forward to say all male dogs should be fixed, unless there of healthy bloodlines and are kept to breed.. and i know that prolly sounds harsh, but its so much easier ot have a male fixed than a female... speaking of, at what age do they fix dogs? and at what age do we need to start worrying about the females being around there grandpa and brothers?

i hate uh-oh litters.. but they are beautiful, each and every one of them has something special about them.. and i think its really cool to see how the different breeds have come togethers.. ive never been able to follow the steps back like this before.. its cool to see the traits they've gotten from there grandpa (the chow sharpei mic) and there grandma (the coco lab) but yeah and of them we keep will be fixed, especially the males, because were not sure if were gonna get allie fixed..

My Furry Family
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

oh i forgot.. we spent some time with tanner today, hes the one daivd really wants.. we took him for a lil drive in the car he didnt seem to hate it.. but he didnt like it.. hes soo shy.. he will come to be pet when the rest of the puppies do.. but when they start to settle down.. he goes to hide.. and if you follow him to pet him, he will try to either stand inside there lil doggy house area, or lay under a car.. then he'll let you pet him and he'll love it, his tail goes crazy, and he'll melt.. but he wont come out to be pet.. any suggestions for dealing with shy puppies? other than lots of treats.. it took him awhile to figure out i was trying to give him a treat, i actually had to shove it in his mouth a couple times so the other puppies wouldnt steal it.. then he caught on and came back for more.. heh hes so cute.. i think im falling in love agian..

and some of the puppies seemed to have watery eyes and noses a bit today but it wasnt colored or thick, jus clear.. do you think there sick? or is it just cuz it was really dusty/windy today? (you could actually see a dusty haze over the city)

My Furry Family
post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:22 PM

6 months old is when they should all be fixed. its pretty safe for both male and females so don't worry at all. they are all super cute. i would have to pick Charlie.

Tags
animal shelter, chocolate lab, teddy bear