puppy!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

puppy!!

so davids friends leslie had puppies on halloween, well.. his dog Stubbie did.. (and i have no idea why they named her stubbie, i guess her nose was shorter than the rest of the pups) anyway, i thought i would post a few of the pictures i have, alot of the pics i had got deleted when my phone got messed up... and we usually go over there at night to visit, so its hard to get good pics, but heres the few i do have, she had 9 pups, 5 boys 4 girls.

heres some from a few days old..

two close ups of random puppies, i think they were about a week or two old here, not sure tho.. stubbie was a great mom, she didnt mind us holding them, as long as we gave them back if they made noise..

this ones my fav. shes usually the first to come out and greet visitors, and she'll follow us around..

she had a bone or something, im not sure if i wanna know what from..
i think thats the black male that came to visit..

oh and by the way, they are there mom was 1/4 chow 1/4 shar pei (sp?) and 1/2 chocolate lab.. im pretty sure there dad was a great pyaranise

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family

Last edited by Angelnstuff; 01-18-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 10:48 PM
RAT ADDICT

Cute puppies! How old are they now?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-19-2007, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

they were born on halloween (oct 31) so there about 2 1/2 months.. there huge

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Title Thief Victim

Ohh my they are beautiful!

Carissasaurus Rex

post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 07:05 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awww there lovely

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

we went to visit the puppies again yesterday, the one i want is soo cute! we took her for a ride in the car with us to see how she would do, and she sat between my legs on the floor... she jus loves being pet so much.. that she jus melts down to the ground.. so she kept trying to keep her head on my lap, but she would melt down.. heh it was soo cute.. anyway then we took her over to davids parents house, cuz we had to go let there dog out of her crate for a little bit (his parents went to the city for the day) and we decided to let them meet, the dogs that is.. so we put millies leash on the puppy, just in case, and it was the chain kind so the puppy jus like froze.. heh poor puppy, but anyway we took them both outside in the back yard on leashes.. puppy didnt seem to care too much about millie, but millie wanted to play so bad.. we let them both off the leashes to play, millie kept tryin to jump at the poor puppy, but they did play a bit after a while, then we let them in the house, and millie went around trying to clean up all the treats shes hidden in the house recently, and the puppy helped of course, but millie didnt show any agression or anything i was so proud of her, they even took turns taking food out of her food dish (the both always take a mouth full of food and go eat it under the table) heh anyway, i was really proud of millie. and its kinda nice to see that she wasnt effected in anyway from her lil fight with allie.. but sadens me to think yeah it was allie who started the fight.. i knew it was, but yeah, it was just the way they met, atleast thats what im gonna keep telling myself.. im hoping if we ever find a house to move to, we will introduce them in the new back yard. so it wont be anyones house yet.. and we will hold allie till she calms down a bit.. i think she'll be ok..

Anyway, the point of this post was really to ask for help! We spent a good 5-6 hours yesterday with this puppy, but we couldnt think of a name! so yeah, ANY suggestions would be Greatly appreceated.. trying to teach a puppy little things, like to sit, or stay down, would be a little easier if we could teach her, her name at the same time!

This is the puppy im talking about btw..

its the same pic as above, i jus thought i'd bring it down here.. and i'll try to post some tomorrow, david took a few on my phone, but i swear every time we go out there to see the puppies the battery on my phone dies so we only got a few.. anyway , help us name her please?? i kinda like leo, cuz she reminds me so much of a lion, the way she walks and stuff, but david thinks its too boyish.. shes pretty mellow... i mean she gets a lil hyper when we first come to see her, but she mellows out pretty quick.. i love her face, shes soo cute, anyway.. heh rambling.. i do it well.. so yeah.. name suggestions.. putty please?

My Furry Family
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

How about Nala or Sarabi from the lion king? shes adorable

[/CENTER]

post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

david said maybe nala too, but i had a hamster named nala when i was younger, i dont know if i'd wanna use her name again.. and ive never much liked Sarabi much, maybe cuz my names sarah and ive never liked my name.. Thanks for the suggestions tho. nay other ideas?

My Furry Family
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

heh i didnt see your name was sarah.. maybe Zazu? or Rafiki? not lions but still lionking chacters... i like zazu hehe

[/CENTER]

post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

lol i love the name zazu too, a girl i grew up with had a huge white dog names zazu, he was cool, but waaaay hyper .. and he would run threw the house like a bulldozer! i think rafiki and zazu are both a lil too boyish, i dont think david would like either..
i suggested cassie, and he said maybe KC.. i dunno.. any other suggestions? where is everyone? i was hoping more people would chime in with some ideas..

My Furry Family
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 03:18 AM

Cute!!!!!!!!!!
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

some more pics as promised

1st.. look at these paws!(and my hands are in no way small)

Me with puppy.. to kinda show how big she is..

doesnt she look comfy?

trying to keep her head up on my lap

cuteness!

My Furry Family
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

heh i dunno if i posted these before, but i thought some people might like to see.. some pictures of there mom and stuff..
heres Stubbie, there mom

and really bad pictures of there dad

and a picture of there grandpa jus for kicks.. (stubbies dad)

My Furry Family
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 02:11 PM
RAT ADDICT

She is a gorgeous puppy...have no name suggestions at the moment tho!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Title Thief Victim

Wow..they have grown! shes cute!

Carissasaurus Rex

Tags
animal shelter, chocolate lab, teddy bear