Puppy is home! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Talking Puppy is home!

We picked up our puppy on Saturday. Omg, he's already stolen my heart! He's such a little sweetie!

We've named him Manto.

See his little goatie? Just a little spot of sable on his chin. Kenny calls it his "fu man chu" beard! LoL

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

OMG OMG OMG Jodi!!! He is ADORABLE!!!

now keep in mind I am going to remind you how sweet & cuddly he is in 3 weeks when you are screaming about him chewing on your shoes!

How are Tito & Snoopers doing with him?? & How does Toby feel about mama having a new "baby"??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

This picture isn't all that clear but he's looks so cute running!

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Look at his fat little belly!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

omg!!! He's gorgeous!!
I was going to ask all the same questions Kay just did!

Is my boyfriend Tito Burrito jelous? Tell him it's OK - I'll be right over to comfort him

(was that too obvious? think she'll know I really want to smooch the puppy?)

Fu Man Chu Beard

OMG!! Congrats Jodi!! He really is gorgeous!

[center]

[
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What a DOLL!!!

Stephanie

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 03:46 PM
I Just Need One!

Congratulations Jodi! I'm so happy for you! What a little sweetie he is!! And so small!! And so adorable!! I can go on...lol

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys! The other dogs are getting along good with him. Tito was scared to death of him at first!

Snooper has been very motherly with him.

Toby...well, Toby's just worried that Manto is going to be stealing attention! Because we all know Toby MUST be the center of the universe! LOL

No potty accidents so far! *knocking on wood*

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 04:25 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awwww!!! I've been wanting to get another puppy/dog for awhile now but I've been fighting off the urge. Now is not a good time for me.....so I'm going to live vicariously through you Jodi!

He's a cutie! Congratulations!!!

Rhonda

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwwwww Manto is adorable, Jodi!!!!! I was so excited to see the pictures of him!!! He is just so cute!!! So, you decided on a name I see Very cute name!!! Congratulations, girl!!!! :bfly:

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Awww, he's adorable!!

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 07:02 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

He is so cute and I love his "fu man chu".

I can feel your excitment! Congratulations!

I've Been Frosted!
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

He is so cute!

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yes he is!! I love puppies!! (I think everyone does!!) He sure is a cutie though!

Tags
vet visit