Puppy Mills - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 06:22 PM

Red face

Why oh why do people treat animals in this way? Just using them to breed more and more, and puppies being born with awful disabilities etc.. We must remember it is not only dogs that are treated like this, rabbits, birds etc are also.. These people involved should be locked up, and the key thrown away, for all the suffering they cause the animals...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 04:22 PM

Why? Because people go to petshops or backyard breeders and buy them, in turn supporting puppy mills...that's why.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I totally agree if people didn't support these places by buying puppies and kittens from them then they wouldn't survive. If you want a dog either rescue one from a dogs home or buy from a good breeder! I know people who have brought dogs from puppy farms and they have been sickly dogs as they have been bred in such bad conditions. The thing is when you go you feel so bad as they are full of cute little puppies who all want a home and you feel so sorry for them that even though you know they aren't the best quality you buy one, a friend of my family came home with two as she felt so bad and they was sickly little dogs all there life and spent a lot of time at the vets and one died young. There is a woman who lives about 10 miles or so away from me and shes been shut down 5 times for running a puppy farm but again and again she keeps on reopening under a new name or using someone else as the frontsperson and it makes me sick!

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Tags
animal rescue, breed dogs, hip dysplasia, local pet store, pet shop, pet store, pet stores, puppy mill, puppy mills, reputable breeder, vet clinic, veterinary medicine