puppy names 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

Question puppy names 2

ok i checked out the site heartsong posted (thank you by the way) and i found lots of names so now i have a long list so everyone please post your favorites...some will also have different spellings next to them or nicknames...also if you have any suggestions for nicknames or anything please let me know!

Alana
Brenna - Brynna
Callie
Chevy
Daytona
Eeyore
Flop - Floppy
Gracie - Gracey
Haleigha - Halaya - Hally
Halo
Kairi - Kyri
Kiana - Kiki
Lily
Morgan
Nana
Paris
Pixie
Remy
Rome - Roma
Scout
Tinkerbell

It is still likely that i will find more that i like but just to kind of get an idea...please post your fav(s) ...if you have more suggestions you can post them in the other thread and i will come back and add them to this list...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

for some reason i cant edit....but i want to add these

cloe
zoe

and add that my puppy is going to be mostly black with a brown face kinna and a little white spot on its back and tip of its tail

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

You have the name Eeyore on the list. Yay! I'm so happy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I like Gracie, Pixie and Tinkerbelle... (What kind of dog are you thinking about again??)

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

(Forget it...I see now in the other thread its gonna be a beagle. )

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

For a beagle, I would go with something not as cutesy soundin because beagles aren't really cutesy dogs. Scout is a very nice name. And it can be a boy or a girl name. Plus "To Kill a Mockingbird" is a great book.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton